Did any of our desi guys tried this ....... ?

Chamak_Chandra

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• dakumangalsingh

• Kalam_Youtheman

• Chamak_Chandra

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro ninna oka thread esa neeku dedicate chesa naa upcoming six fack lo oka fack 

_-_  great bro!! its all your dedication and hardwork!! Once you get Facks try to be on Low carb and maintain it year round :). Maitaining fack 12 months should be next goal :)

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

_-_  great bro!! its all your dedication and hardwork!! Once you get Facks try to be on Low carb and maintain it year round :). Maitaining fack 12 months should be next goal :)

can i c ur fack too 

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Yeah low carb but on a veggie spree bro. I somehow got aversion towards meat eating lots of meat for keto. I will turn to vegetarian and experiment further to prove ppl that it's not hard to be a vegetarian and maintain a good body. 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah low carb but on a veggie spree bro. I somehow got aversion towards meat eating lots of meat for keto. I will turn to vegetarian and experiment further to prove ppl that it's not hard to be a vegetarian and maintain a good body. 

Yes you can do that.. shouldn't be a problem..You can add muscle too.. make sure you protein is sufficient.. it will be a problem to be veggie on keto though.. chala tough..

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Yes you can do that.. shouldn't be a problem..You can add muscle too.. make sure you protein is sufficient.. it will be a problem to be veggie on keto though.. chala tough..

No keto on veggie diet but it would be a low carb diet.

say instead of bread I will continue to eat keto bread.

cauliflower mushroom risotto

brocolli and hummus ala bro 

rice ante rice vandukoni avakaya nanchikoni tinala endii. 

Cauliflower rice chesukoni rice pic chustu tintutne vuntundii andi achcham rice tinnate vuntundii 

21 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

No keto on veggie diet but it would be a low carb diet.

say instead of bread I will continue to eat keto bread.

cauliflower mushroom risotto

brocolli and hummus ala bro 

rice ante rice vandukoni avakaya nanchikoni tinala endii. 

Cauliflower rice chesukoni rice pic chustu tintutne vuntundii andi achcham rice tinnate vuntundii 

Yes White Rice tintey better.. its simple carb and will easily refill your glyco levels post workout..i have been eating lot of white rice lately but only after workout and at night. I'm indeed loosing weight.. my muscle maintenance calories have increased significantly..

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Yes White Rice tintey better.. its simple carb and will easily refill your glyco levels post workout..i have been eating lot of white rice lately but only after workout and at night. I'm indeed loosing weight.. my muscle maintenance calories have increased significantly..

Emo bro now a days if I eat rice I am feeling high in my brain so chala takkuva chesina. Yeah but after or before workout ee tesukovali rice but how abt night. Ppl say not to take it during night. 

Nuvvendii bro enni ayina chepthav okkasari rice mundu vunte l@udalo diet ani cheppi tinna sandarbalu vunnai.

9 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Emo bro now a days if I eat rice I am feeling high in my brain so chala takkuva chesina. Yeah but after or before workout ee tesukovali rice but how abt night. Ppl say not to take it during night. 

Nuvvendii bro enni ayina chepthav okkasari rice mundu vunte l@udalo diet ani cheppi tinna sandarbalu vunnai.

Night Rice tintey ekkuva impact undadu.. considering you dinn eat in the day.. cuz when insulin tries to shuffle your carbs or store it as fat by the time you sleep growth harmone secrete avtundi.. that will suppress insuling and hence not fat storing will take place.. this is conditional given you eat rice within your macros.. basic ga muslce pergatam toh we are increaseing the capacity of consuming more calories..

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Men's health and Hygeine mida manchi posts padali..

No one really cares about men's emotional health too.. we men are more underprivileged in this century then any.

Agreed to the core bro. 

No one cares abt the emotional health of man, growing beard and moustache doesn't give strength to endure that stress. Ppl just simply say be a man :(