Rajamouli’s Touch to Amaravati

DaleSteyn1

5 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

Maki and Associates, which designed some of the world-famous iconic structures like the United Nations Consolidation Building (New York), Tower 4 of World Trade Centre Redevelopment (New York), Media Corp (Singapore), Bihar Museum (India) and Shenzen Sea World Cultural Arts Centre (China), had submitted a set of designs to AP Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) on March 25 for the proposed government buildings.

paina para nuvvichina link lode...so by chance emi select cheyyaledu kada architects ni...feed back theesukuni designs change cheyyamanatam lo thappu ledemo

Even that was dismissed later.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/vijayawada/AP-cancels-design-submitted-by-Maki/articleshow/54455872.cms

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ekambaram

• TampaChinnodu

• HECTOR08

• DaleSteyn1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

Maki and Associates, which designed some of the world-famous iconic structures like the United Nations Consolidation Building (New York), Tower 4 of World Trade Centre Redevelopment (New York), Media Corp (Singapore), Bihar Museum (India) and Shenzen Sea World Cultural Arts Centre (China), had submitted a set of designs to AP Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) on March 25 for the proposed government buildings.

paina para nuvvichina link lode...so by chance emi select cheyyaledu kada architects ni...feed back theesukuni designs change cheyyamanatam lo thappu ledemo

I will end this conversation now. I am not against or pro CBN. I just want to bring some other views into discussion.

All the best to raja mouli.

5 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I will end this conversation now. I am not against or pro CBN. I just want to bring some other views into discussion.

All the best to raja mouli.

a healthy disco is always good... time will prove either of us wrong...but all we can do is hope for the best

Just now, Ekambaram said:

a healthy disco is always good... time will prove either of us wrong...but all we can do is hope for the best

Agreed. My only concern was instead of concentrating on core design plans. ( which was debacle considering all the process came to ground halt ) Time and focus being wasted on these makeup stuff.

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Agreed. My only concern was instead of concentrating on core design plans. ( which was debacle considering all the process came to ground halt ) Time and focus being wasted on these makeup stuff.

just a showoff wont last long...like a realestate sudden boom...only concrete planning and execution prevails

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

It is just a PR step. Have you ever seen an example in world where a movie director was involved in constrction of some famous strctures or cities ? 

U cant question them ..Buy a gear and stand in line  Image result for bahubali gifs