Please help Sunil Atyam and Family

kiladi bullodu

Dear Friends,  Sunil is very good friend of mine, he have 2 small kids. Sunil and Family went to Hawaii with their friends, and rented a home. Sunil was walking next to pool, and some how slipped and drowned into the pool. there was no life gaurd and or the tube, so he ended up staying inside the pool. his wife jumeped to save him, and as she also dont know swimming one of their friend could save her some how. Only 3 people were there at the pool at that time it seems. His condition is very serious, and doctors are saying his brain cells are dead. They dont have any support in Hawaii. And to bring him from Hawaii to home land, we need at least $150k and for medical expenses another 200k. While we all praying god to make the miracle happen, we need all your support for the family. i know them very well. so please please SUPPORT.

if some one have a question or want to validate the cause, pls ping me.  He is my friend, and a very active volunteer in Saibaba temple in Redmond, WA. we understand that people will have questions. but at this hour we are in shock, and we are in the process of getting pictures and the other news information. we will post it soon. PLEASE HELP.
Help spread the word!
16592126_1481161248.5377.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiladi bullodu

• ziboomba1

• TampaChinnodu

• DaleSteyn1

Campaign Not Ready
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account.

8 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

general doubt,

mana indians andharu health insurance thesukora?

Vaalani theeskuradaniki insurance cover avvadhu 

with kids ante pakka 1000% manchi insurance ye untadhi

2 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

general doubt,

mana indians andharu health insurance thesukora?

adhi adaga kudha bro

according to db experts client letter issue, india lo middle class & next month tesukundamu ani quote also took vacation ayepoyaka register avvali anukunnadu ila chala problems untaye do not judge the person ani denggggutharu raaja

manaki enduku 

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Bodies thevadaniki insurance cover avvadhu 

with kids ante pakka 1000% manchi insurance ye untadhi

he is not dead body antav endhi i think they are trying to hire air ambulance to flyhim back to india andhuke 350k pettinattunnaru

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

he is not dead body antav endhi i think they are trying to hire air ambulance to flyhim back to india andhuke 350k pettinattunnaru

Ee case gurunchi kadhu ankul .. in general konchen ki general answer .. nenu topic sadavale.. 

anyway upating

3 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

for medical expenses 200k anni raasi undhi. 

200k is too much insurance untadhi kadha e gofundme lo ishtam ochinattu pedthunaru figures family ki one yr paatu expenses anni kalipi pettesthunaru ila chesukunta pothe janalu donate cheyadam manestharu

1 minute ago, kiladi bullodu said:

adhi adaga kudha bro

according to db experts client letter issue, india lo middle class & next month tesukundamu ani quote also took vacation ayepoyaka register avvali anukunnadu ila chala problems untaye do not judge the person ani denggggutharu raaja

manaki enduku 

india lo unte monthly 1lac kooda radhu.....ikkada ki vasthe antha kante ekkuve save cheskuntam kadha......motham save cheseyyalani anukoodadhu 

health insurance anedi flight tickets / rent / tax laaga basic thing anukovali bro

DB lo yevarina health insurance thesukokapothe thesukoni savandi.....or atleast dhaaniki gofundme open cheyyandi....help chestham me mohal manda

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ee case gurunchi kadhu ankul .. in general konchen ki general answer .. nenu topic sadavale.. 

anyway upating

bodies ki insurance cover avvadhu  but 350k figure lo 200k for medical annaru too much figure adhi insurance unnappudu