Please help Sunil Atyam and Family

kiladi bullodu

2 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

na intension ee gofundme meedha kaadhu

asalku yendhuku ilanti situations loki vasthunaru ani

this is not the place or situation to discuss on those topiics man .. verey thread vesi discuss cheyali kani .. donate chedham anukunna vaallu kuda part of ilanti posts chusi aagipotharu donate cheyakunda .. oka cause ki help cheyatam lekapoga oche help ni stop chesina vaallu autharu .. thats my argument 

again, my intention is not to pick on anyone else .. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiladi bullodu

• ziboomba1

• TampaChinnodu

• DaleSteyn1

17 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

this is not the place or situation to discuss on those topiics man .. verey thread vesi discuss cheyali kani .. donate chedham anukunna vaallu kuda part of ilanti posts chusi aagipotharu donate cheyakunda .. oka cause ki help cheyatam lekapoga oche help ni stop chesina vaallu autharu .. thats my argument 

ok. next time seperate thread vestham :)

21 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

ishtam unte donate cheyandi, ishtam lekapothe cheyakandi ,, anthe kani leni poni doubts ni public ga adigi donate chedham anukunna vaalla thoughts ni aapakandi .. miru antha la feel aithe  personal ga mail cheyandi, gofundme lo contact details istharu kada .. 

ilanti situations lo already chaala stress lo untaru family vaallu.. kudirithe help cheyandi, leda silent ga ignore it .. 

em cheyalo kooda nuvve chebthava _%~

4 hours ago, kiladi bullodu said:
Dear Friends,  Sunil is very good friend of mine, he have 2 small kids. Sunil and Family went to Hawaii with their friends, and rented a home. Sunil was walking next to pool, and some how slipped and drowned into the pool. there was no life gaurd and or the tube, so he ended up staying inside the pool. his wife jumeped to save him, and as she also dont know swimming one of their friend could save her some how. Only 3 people were there at the pool at that time it seems. His condition is very serious, and doctors are saying his brain cells are dead. They dont have any support in Hawaii. And to bring him from Hawaii to home land, we need at least $150k and for medical expenses another 200k. While we all praying god to make the miracle happen, we need all your support for the family. i know them very well. so please please SUPPORT.

if some one have a question or want to validate the cause, pls ping me.  He is my friend, and a very active volunteer in Saibaba temple in Redmond, WA. we understand that people will have questions. but at this hour we are in shock, and we are in the process of getting pictures and the other news information. we will post it soon. PLEASE HELP.
Help spread the word!
16592126_1481161248.5377.jpg

What were they callinv? Is he in coma? Vegetative state? Any anoxic brain injury?

My intention is not to hurt anyones feelings. Just want to know info. Does hospitals demand money and refuse treatment in any cases even before insurance is claimed ?insurance vallu elagu konni months tharuvathe kada bill pampedi?

16 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

My intention is not to hurt anyones feelings. Just want to know info. Does hospitals demand money and refuse treatment in any cases even before insurance is claimed ?insurance vallu elagu konni months tharuvathe kada bill pampedi?

nee Q ki kinda clarification chaduvukomani @kiladi bullodu  telling

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

ishtam unte donate cheyandi, ishtam lekapothe cheyakandi ,, anthe kani leni poni doubts ni public ga adigi donate chedham anukunna vaalla thoughts ni aapakandi .. miru antha la feel aithe  personal ga mail cheyandi, gofundme lo contact details istharu kada .. 

ilanti situations lo already chaala stress lo untaru family vaallu.. kudirithe help cheyandi, leda silent ga ignore it .. 

52 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

very valid questions, asalu actual story to costs incurred and what is their plan anedi cheppandi, so that if the need arises again it will be a reference. Chestey cheyandi lekunte silent ga undandi ani hostile ga enduk undatam, that wont serve any purpose , valla personal details blur chesi info veyochu if you guys want to help others.

3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I didnt said dont donate anywhere. I asked question to know info. 

Just to give clarification. 

Insurance companies will never bill you. Hospital claims insurance company. Based on your insurance type, insurance will say . OK my friend i will pay this. Then after that claim hospital will send you bill for remaining amount.

depending on your situation you can either pay all at once or make a deal with hospital saying i can not pay all at once, but will pay monthly for x number of years with interest or not.

and never ever hospital will refuse to treat you because you dont have insurance. However clinic can refuse to see you based on your insurance.

your welcome

4 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Bhayya , at least ee post tho few people anna insurance tesukuntaru and careful ga unntaru ani.  Idi situation kadu ani telusu but people won't listen in normal conditions. 

8 minutes ago, thokkatholu said:

Just to give clarification. 

Insurance companies will never bill you. Hospital claims insurance company. Based on your insurance type, insurance will say . OK my friend i will pay this. Then after that claim hospital will send you bill for remaining amount.

depending on your situation you can either pay all at once or make a deal with hospital saying i can not pay all at once, but will pay monthly for x number of years with interest or not.

and never ever hospital will refuse to treat you because you dont have insurance. However clinic can refuse to see you based on your insurance.

your welcome

you are right. Hospital will bill you later.  ikkada mana desi burra vadi munde collect chestunaru.  

12 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

you are right. Hospital will bill you later.  ikkada mana desi burra vadi munde collect chestunaru.  

Basic treatment cheyali adi rule, anthe kani routine stuff pedda surgeries kadu

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Basic treatment cheyali adi rule, anthe kani routine stuff pedda surgeries kadu

You are wrong. As long as patient is admitted in the hospital , all necessary treatment whether small or big they have to do it.

if it is not needed for saving life and can be done as out patient then they dont have to,