gofund me donation gurinchi

Simple123

People can understand if it is for a student or parents situation.  Why doesn't working people take health insurance and life insurance man. Earning more than $4k per month and not spending on health and life insurances is very bad. 

I feel very bad for someone with kids in this situations.  Health care in USA is a scam and they charge insanely for everything, we choose to stay here so we need to take insurance.

Most of the people i know doesn't take visitor insurance when their parents come to USA. At least a basic ICICI prudential ($120) will cover $50k.

sorry to post this but people will be discouraged to donate in the near future if this trend goes like this. 

I wanted to post this message in gofundme but people slam me for this.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• nandananditha

• thokkatholu

• DiscoKing

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

People can understand if it is for a student or parents situation.  Why doesn't working people take health insurance and life insurance man. Earning more than $4k per month and not spending on health and life insurances is very bad. 

I feel very bad for someone with kids in this situations.  Health care in USA is a scam and they charge insanely for everything, we choose to stay here so we need to take insurance.

Most of the people i know doesn't take visitor insurance when their parents come to USA. At least a basic ICICI prudential ($120) will cover $50k.

sorry to post this but people will be discouraged to donate in the near future if this trend goes like this. 

papam chala mandhi ki awareness undadhu US health insurance gurinchi aa plans avi.. employer gallu sariga explain cheyaru and employee emo ammo antha ani light tesukunaru 

58 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Go fund post chese vallu zero insurance batch aa?

Kids unte pakka tesukuntaru ga

20 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

Go fund post chese vallu zero insurance batch aa?

Kids unte pakka tesukuntaru ga

Akkade tranparency ledu. Enduku antha amounts aduguthunnaro. 

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

People just dont want to waste money paying for health and life insurance.

Life insurance is also very important. Take atleast 1 or 2 million term insurance policy. For each million you pay about 60$ per month.

if you take now for 30 years will be cheaper than , you taking 10 years down the line.

1 minute ago, thokkatholu said:

Life insurance is also very important. Take atleast 1 or 2 million term insurance policy. For each million you pay about 60$ per month.

if you take now for 30 years will be cheaper than , you taking 10 years down the line.

GP

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

papam chala mandhi ki awareness undadhu US health insurance gurinchi aa plans avi.. employer gallu sariga explain cheyaru and employee emo ammo antha ani light tesukunaru 

If dont want to spend and use money, then take CDHP plans, where premiums will be low and you can roll over HSA money. 

5 minutes ago, thokkatholu said:

If dont want to spend and use money, then take CDHP plans, where premiums will be low and you can roll over HSA money. 

ivi anni andariki teliyavu ga bro