Does co-insurance includes deductible cost

Merabharathmahan

My deductible is $3k in health insurance. Then co-insurance is 80% they pay after $3k deductible. Then max co-insurance saying $5k. So $5k means after my deductible $3k and another $2k from my pocket or $3k desuctible and then $5k co-insurance from my pocket? 

generaly ou ot pocket limit untundi $5k, in that case your deductible will be included in that... so its its $3k + $2k. But confirm if that co-insurance max limit is out-of-pocket limit

24 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

My deductible is $3k in health insurance. Then co-insurance is 80% they pay after $3k deductible. Then max co-insurance saying $5k. So $5k means after my deductible $3k and another $2k from my pocket or $3k desuctible and then $5k co-insurance from my pocket? 

bhayyaaaa..aak is paak ..paak is aaak ..aak paak karepaakkk  annnatttu undhii nee post chadhuvuthunte.... ardham kaaale

6 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaaaa..aak is paak ..paak is aaak ..aak paak karepaakkk  annnatttu undhii nee post chadhuvuthunte.... ardham kaaale

@3$%@3$%

Naaku artham ayinantha varaku cheptha

nee deductible =3K ( copay include avvadu ee amount lo... copay ante India lo doctor fee lantidi)

out of pocket max =5k( 3k deductable + another 2k from your pocket)

paina cheppina 2k calculation will be like this

neeku 13000 bill osthe

you will pay 3K deductible

and remaining 10k lo insurance will pay 80% I.e 8K after deductible and remaining 20% i.e. 2K nuvvu pay cheyali

After that any bill will be covered by insurance.... hope it cleared some confusion. Inka doubt unte insurance ki call chesi out of pocket max enthano adugu if he says 5k... nenu cheppina calculation will be correct

41 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Max out of pocket includes deductible

Following is my plan

$3k - deductible

$5k max co-insurance (80%-20%)

$7k - max out of pocket. 

Question: Max co-insurance $5k anedi including $3k deductible amount or separate? 

insurance coverage lo ranivi migathavi anni kalipithe appudu max out of pocket chudali, i know max out of pocket includes deductible and all amount that we paid             

1 minute ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Following is my plan

$3k - deductible

$5k max co-insurance (80%-20%)

$7k - max out of pocket. 

So maximum you would pay from your pocket in any given year is 7k. That included 3k deductible.

some of the preventivehealth would be 100%free

Aithe add another 4K from your pocket after your deductible of 3K

So 5K varaku he will pay only 80%  (after deductible of 3K) so he will cover 4K

so remaining 1K you have pay and

rest 3K (max out of pocket 7k lo minus 3K ded +1K your 20% coins thesesthe) also you have to pay 100% appudu you will reach max out of pocket limit.

6 minutes ago, cheenu said:

Aithe add another 4K from your pocket after your deductible of 3K

So 5K varaku he will pay only 80%  (after deductible of 3K) so he will cover 4K

so remaining 1K you have pay and

rest 3K (max out of pocket 7k lo minus 3K ded +1K your 20% coins thesesthe) also you have to pay 100% appudu you will reach max out of pocket limit.

Wrong