• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrannosauraus_Rex

• Peter123

• princeofheaven

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Good choice. All the best to you going ahead. 

PS: Not that this should be posted here but I have no respect for people that marry ABCDs. In all my years of living in the US I found out them being the most superficial bunch of people I could ever have the misfortune of coming across. The ones that are White/Black/Hispanic however seem to be much well rounded and balanced. Just a word of caution for those that are after ABCDs. 

where do u think it comes from, not to support abcd's but it comes from our equally hypocrite indian parents here in us

8 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Yes, I can apply now brother because I am a PR here for more than 3 years. The green card I received now says "Resident since December 2013". So, even though I only got my green card this month - it adds the last 3 years that I have lived here to my current 10 year green card from my previous 2 year conditional green card - and you can actually apply 90 days before the completion of 3 year period - if your spouse happens to be a US citizen.

man but u said u got gc now, i

5 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

unlimited GC ochindi ani happy feel avutunnadu 

adi ok man,,,but oka process untadi dates avi ivi,,he said he can applynow for usc,,and ippudey vasthey pr he has to wait certain time kadha for usc...

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

adi ok man,,,but oka process untadi dates avi ivi,,he said he can applynow for usc,,and ippudey vasthey pr he has to wait certain time kadha for usc...

married to a citizen aithe only need to wait for 3 yrs for cit ship

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

married to a citizen aithe only need to wait for 3 yrs for cit ship

ya but ippude vachindi annadu kadha man,,,gc..3 years lopey vachestadi as per my knowledge..2.5 years lopey it will come kadha man....2.4 - 2.5 years lo vastadi anukunta,,,ts ki ippude camed annnadu ante 2.5 years veasukuuna he has to wait 6 montha kadha man,,,

10 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

ya but ippude vachindi annadu kadha man,,,gc..3 years lopey vachestadi as per my knowledge..2.5 years lopey it will come kadha man....2.4 - 2.5 years lo vastadi anukunta,,,ts ki ippude camed annnadu ante 2.5 years veasukuuna he has to wait 6 montha kadha man,,,

Stop q him. He is legit. You go to uscis website and read. And tally what he said.