Got My Green Card

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

2 minutes ago, thokkatholu said:

Stop q him. He is legit. You go to uscis website and read. And tally what he said. 

not q bro,,,freind cousin also have a white gf, they married after 5 years dating, may be they changed rules then...and btw uscis website also same telling man,,,anways thats just a curioustiy question man,,,,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrannosauraus_Rex

• Peter123

• princeofheaven

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Nah bro. My wife is a US citizen, I got my green card back in 2013 through marriage - but you only get a conditional green card for 2 years. That expired in 2015 - and I had to apply for removal of conditions - which I did last year and now I have the regular green card. Should be able to apply for citizenship if I want to now.

18 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

ya but ippude vachindi annadu kadha man,,,gc..3 years lopey vachestadi as per my knowledge..2.5 years lopey it will come kadha man....2.4 - 2.5 years lo vastadi anukunta,,,ts ki ippude camed annnadu ante 2.5 years veasukuuna he has to wait 6 montha kadha man,,,

11 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

not q bro,,,freind cousin also have a white gf, they married after 5 years dating, may be they changed rules then...and btw uscis website also same telling man,,,anways thats just a curioustiy question man,,,,

No rules never changed. You marry citizen. Get conditional gc. 2 yrs later remove conditions. One more year apply citizenship.

good luck

To be eligible for naturalization pursuant to section 319(a) of the INA, an applicant must:

• Be 18 or older
  • Be a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • Have been living in marital union with the U.S. citizen spouse, who has been a U.S. citizen during all of such period, during the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application and up until examination on the application
  • Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of  filing the application
  • Have continuous residence in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization until the time of naturalization
  • Be physically present in the United States for at least 18 months out of the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (also known as civics)
  • Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during  all relevant periods under the law

7 minutes ago, thokkatholu said:

No rules never changed. You marry citizen. Get conditional gc. 2 yrs later remove conditions. One more year apply citizenship.

good luck

i think u have to follow the whole thread then....good luck bro

1 hour ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

chance unte...i would recommend marrying some citizen here to get GC...instead of eb2/eb3

danikana genuine manager post kotti EB1 kotadam better.....career ki help avutundi....family ninu chosi badapadaru

12 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Nah bro. My wife is a US citizen, I got my green card back in 2013 through marriage - but you only get a conditional green card for 2 years. That expired in 2015 - and I had to apply for removal of conditions - which I did last year and now I have the regular green card. Should be able to apply for citizenship if I want to now.

It's okay man... go get a life now..sh!t happens. Do something useful now. 

• 6 years later...
On 12/10/2016 at 6:00 PM, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Applied for my green card in Dec 2015, received the I-797 letting me know that I will be receiving my green card in 60 days. Green card arrived in December 2016. 

Fortunately the process was quick, hassle free and efficient.

On 12/10/2016 at 6:41 PM, BUDDY said:

ok wakeup now @3$%