visiting Raliegh, realestate

iddaritho

14 hours ago, nandananditha said:

+ NE facing aithe inko 30k

I have been to cary to buy an investment property. I wanted to buy a townhome . Prices are incredibly high for that region.

its a bubble created by indians. Seems lot of h1b candidates from india. Lot of Tamilians and telugu people. 

Builders catching the sentiment of NE, East, North facing houses. They have 20k-40k premiums on these lots. 

Most of the communities atleast 75-90 % desi"s. Relatively better schools. Whites moving out of most of neighbourhoods because of increased indian seggregation. If you go to raleigh same house will be 50k to 100k cheaper than Cary.

Finally i thought not investable in that market. Prices still rising , i am waiting to see the bubble burst. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• nandananditha

• tennisluvr

• vokatonumberkurrodu

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

Thellolu yedaki povali already McKinney lo kuda ayyam@3$%

Mckinney is already multicultural philipinos chinkis everyone

next flag planting ekkadano

how abt allen,how is the cost there?

4 minutes ago, nissan said:

Mckinney is already multicultural philipinos chinkis everyone

next flag planting ekkadano

how abt allen,how is the cost there?

allen not bad mayya  again depends on your office location , better house cheap price aithe little elm current trend ani talk  but bit far,, tagge suchanalu aithe levu man 

5 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

allen not bad mayya  again depends on your office location , better house cheap price aithe little elm current trend ani talk  but bit far,, tagge suchanalu aithe levu man 

Yes little elm also slowly selling out maa colleague 2014 lo konnadu only this is too far to actual cross DNT and go to offices in irving ,carrolton

Just now, nissan said:

Yes little elm also slowly selling out maa colleague 2014 lo konnadu only this is too far to actual cross DNT and go to offices in irving ,carrolton

but adhe house colony kani allen aithe 70- 100k difference unadhi so worth it emo

2 hours ago, nandananditha said:

but adhe house colony kani allen aithe 70- 100k difference unadhi so worth it emo

Property taxes ke full avuthundi gaa assalu. Future lo inka taxes penchite assam ee 

3 hours ago, thokkatholu said:

I have been to cary to buy an investment property. I wanted to buy a townhome . Prices are incredibly high for that region.

its a bubble created by indians. Seems lot of h1b candidates from india. Lot of Tamilians and telugu people. 

Builders catching the sentiment of NE, East, North facing houses. They have 20k-40k premiums on these lots. 

Most of the communities atleast 75-90 % desi"s. Relatively better schools. Whites moving out of most of neighbourhoods because of increased indian seggregation. If you go to raleigh same house will be 50k to 100k cheaper than Cary.

Finally i thought not investable in that market. Prices still rising , i am waiting to see the bubble burst. 

jus like how desis fcked up ashburn..now this

do not understand the hatred for desis here...

meeru kooda desis ee kada...meeru emi ikkada puttaledhu kada...

arrey house konadam kooda thappa??

i know most of the ppl here are "tuesday" types...

afraid to buy homes and then blame others for buying and jacking up the prices....

3 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

do not understand the hatred for desis here...

meeru kooda desis ee kada...meeru emi ikkada puttaledhu kada...

arrey house konadam kooda thappa??

i know most of the ppl here are "tuesday" types...

afraid to buy homes and then blame others for buying and jacking up the prices....

Thappu kaadu man. Prices ni hype chesthunnaru drastically. Not good for economy. 

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

Thappu kaadu man. Prices ni hype chesthunnaru drastically. Not good for economy. 

ante meeku posh/safe/good school districts area lo cheap ga illu vacheyali...rates peraga koodadhu...

will you have the same thinking when you are selling a home??

nice...

5 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

ante meeku posh/safe/good school districts area lo cheap ga illu vacheyali...rates peraga koodadhu...

will you have the same thinking when you are selling a home??

nice...

No one is saying that safe areas and good schools don't deserve a premium. But you have to accept that desis will form their own little enclave and try to push others out.

Why be in US in a multi cultural nation when you just want to stick around your own. Desis become desperate to stay around other desis, thereby creating a huge demand for limited homes and jacking up the prices and inflating the real estate market.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No one is saying that safe areas and good schools don't deserve a premium. But you have to accept that desis will form their own little enclave and try to push others out.

Why be in US in a multi cultural nation when you just want to stick around your own. Desis become desperate to stay around other desis, thereby creating a huge demand for limited homes and jacking up the prices and inflating the real estate market.

Great post. Couldnt have explained any better.