visiting Raliegh, realestate

iddaritho

13 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

ante meeku posh/safe/good school districts area lo cheap ga illu vacheyali...rates peraga koodadhu...

will you have the same thinking when you are selling a home??

nice...

National average kantey ekkuva mana desis area lone enduku peruguthayee man. The whole point of diversity going away.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• nandananditha

• tennisluvr

• vokatonumberkurrodu

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No one is saying that safe areas and good schools don't deserve a premium. But you have to accept that desis will form their own little enclave and try to push others out.

Why be in US in a multi cultural nation when you just want to stick around your own. Desis become desperate to stay around other desis, thereby creating a huge demand for limited homes and jacking up the prices and inflating the real estate market.

do not generalize desis...do not forget that you are also desi...you can try to stay in a multicultural neighborhood but still you are desi...and your kids will be ABCD's..nothing can change that...

whites want to stick together in a white neighborhood.

same goes for blacks and hispanics and muslims...

when you are buying a home you look for such a place where you can live for the next 20+ years...so there is nothing wrong in that.

since interest rates are low ppl and rents are increasing every year, people are buying left and right...once they are jacked up no one will buy..sellers are taking this opportunity to jack up the prices bcoz they know once interest rates are high their demand will be less...

3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

National average kantey ekkuva mana desis area lone enduku peruguthayee man. The whole point of diversity going away.

good luck finding a cheap home in a non desi area man...

1 minute ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

do not generalize desis...do not forget that you are also desi...you can try to stay in a multicultural neighborhood but still you are desi...and your kids will be ABCD's..nothing can change that...

whites want to stick together in a white neighborhood.

same goes for blacks and hispanics and muslims...

when you are buying a home you look for such a place where you can live for the next 20+ years...so there is nothing wrong in that.

since interest rates are low ppl and rents are increasing every year, people are buying left and right...once they are jacked up no one will buy..sellers are taking this opportunity to jack up the prices bcoz they know once interest rates are high their demand will be less...

I am not saying each and every desi is that way. However this is the mentality a vast majority of desis openly display, since they seem to think there's something superior about desi culture(whatever that means to them). I never denied being desi, but atleast I don't clamor to be among other desis, I have lived with roommates that were American and non American and non desi i.e., people from nations apart from India and US in the world.

Please explain why one particular street filled with desis have homes that are atleast 100k more than houses in the very next street which has a mix of all ethnicities. It's because of the clamor and the desperation desis display to stay in their own little bubble. Not surprisingly, thieves targeted desi homes a couple of years ago during Diwali season knowing that the whole street is full of desi homes and desis brought home all the gold for Diwali. This happened in Northern Virginia, Herndon I believe.

No one needs to feel inferior on account of being a desi, what our community needs to do is to be a little more integrated into this nation that gave them whatever their own nation back home couldn't.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am not saying each and every desi is that way. However this is the mentality a vast majority of desis openly display, since they seem to think there's something superior about desi culture(whatever that means to them). I never denied being desi, but atleast I don't clamor to be among other desis, I have lived with roommates that were American and non American and non desi i.e., people from nations apart from India and US in the world.

Please explain why one particular street filled with desis have homes that are atleast 100k more than houses in the very next street which has a mix of all ethnicities. It's because of the clamor and the desperation desis display to stay in their own little bubble. Not surprisingly, thieves targeted desi homes a couple of years ago during Diwali season knowing that the whole street is full of desi homes and desis brought home all the gold for Diwali. This happened in Northern Virginia, Herndon I believe.

No one needs to feel inferior on account of being a desi, what our community needs to do is to be a little more integrated into this nation that gave them whatever their own nation back home couldn't.

idisey mayya.. akda youth (whatever that means to him) ki kaalinattundi...

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

again...i never mentioned there is any superior feeling of a desi...i am also not saying i am proud of being desi...

can you give me that bullshit street name you were giving an example of?? and how can one make out a desi street with another street with mixed ethnics groups...did you knock on each door and found out the ethnicity? i dont think so...

thieves will target wherever they have a good chance of getting a easy steal...and unfortunately we fit their bill...having  gold/timid and willing to give everything to live....theives will not target white/black neighborhoods bcoz 1. they dont have much wealth. 2 they can get killed as most of them have guns..

again no one is stopping YOU to be like a non-desi...just good luck looking for a home in a multicultural neighborhood at a cheap rate...bcoz they aint cheap too...ex: Burke, Arlington, Great Falls all in VA

8 hours ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

good luck finding a cheap home in a non desi area man...

Maa city lo non desi areas lo rates are still very cheaper.  I can find many. 

school district 9 vunna not enough manollaki. they need 10 out of 10. As if kids talent meeda emi depend ayyi vundadu education , motham school meede depends annattu.

12 hours ago, nissan said:

dallas annayalu inka frisco marchipovalsindhe %$#$ i didn't find anything reasonable amount to pay around here ...only prosper ISD inka ippudu keller also......desis entry into tella neighbourhood 

Frisco. Ado mini india. 9 out of 10 people indians ee. 

6 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Maa city lo non desi areas lo rates are still very cheaper.  I can find many. 

school district 9 vunna not enough manollaki. they need 10 out of 10. As if kids talent meeda emi depend ayyi vundadu education , motham school meede depends annattu.

Sure aa? desis aina non desis aina real estate rate valla depend ayi undadhu

3 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

Sure aa? desis aina non desis aina real estate rate valla depend ayi undadhu

Yep . 1000% sure. Supply and demand concept. Manollu okate area lo homes bid chesthu vunte obviously rates will raise more in that area.

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Yep . 1000% sure. Supply and demand concept. Manollu okate area lo homes bid chesthu vunte obviously rates will raise more in that area.

Pakka street ki povachu ga or couple of miles awayay may be aa builder + community choice emo raja