Calling CA Residents ........

Galli_La_Lolli

Aa DMV clerk is dimak ledu . Ca lo usual ga I-94 expiry Dana istaru , I showed my 797 I-94 expiration date and she gave it. 

Ca lo pedda faltu vallu untaru , na friend ki vere state learning license chusi ikkada dl ichindi .

35 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

CA DL Renewal after 3 months of processing time, only 6 mnths icchindu vayyas even though my I797 valid till 2019. Wat now?? 

CA lo ekkada? ye DMV?

39 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Ledu bhayya vadu copy theskoni you will get in mail annadu which took more than 3 months and now 6 months anta Verripoo gallu 

go back to dmv.. ask for a supervisor and tell them this happened.. they need to give you license until 797 expiry.. it will be free of cost.. it is there mistake go back..

by the way how much did they charge? did they charge you full fee or charged you partial fee?? that explains why you got only 6 months because she intended to give you 6 months only..

51 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

CA DL Renewal after 3 months of processing time, only 6 mnths icchindu vayyas even though my I797 valid till 2019. Wat now?? 

6 Months Paper paina leka card meeda na?

7 hours ago, MRI said:

go back to dmv.. ask for a supervisor and tell them this happened.. they need to give you license until 797 expiry.. it will be free of cost.. it is there mistake go back..

by the way how much did they charge? did they charge you full fee or charged you partial fee?? that explains why you got only 6 months because she intended to give you 6 months only..

No Charge

1 hour ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

No Charge

After 6 months just before expiring .. Renewal fees kati malli renewal chesukovali.. 3 years ki oka sari DMV  fees charge chestharu..nuvu last time pay chesina dmv fees inka 6 months valid so neku 6 months ichindru(so zero charge)...supervisor ki chepina em cheyadu anukunta...