Green Card I-140 Approved Questions

kathanayakudu

With Google I found vague answers, hence this post.

Situation: On H-1B extension and I-140 approved with current employer more then 1 year ago. Planning change employer who needs me in a week who is ready to do H-1B premium and GC.

1) I hope I get a 3 year extension based on my current I-140, but, do I really need to wait until Jan 20 to make sure that my current employer will not be able withdraw my application as per new rules?

2) Lets say my current employer never withdrew application. Can I come back to my current employer in future and NOT have to start my GC again?

3) If my current employer doesn't withdraw my application, can my new employer skip the GC process and will I be able to get unlimited H-1B extensions? I mean it's stupid to trust current employer but just asking how USCIS takes this.

4) Do you need to be working with an employer who filed your GC when your priority date becomes current? I mean if I change my employer and before it starts my GC process if dates become current and old employer didn't withdraw application, would you still get GC. Or do you have to back to old employer to be able to get GC?

4 minutes ago, kathanayakudu said:

With Google I found vague answers, hence this post.

Situation: On H-1B extension and I-140 approved with current employer more then 1 year ago. Planning change employer who needs me in a week who is ready to do H-1B premium and GC.

1) I hope I get a 3 year extension based on my current I-140, but, do I really need to wait until Jan 20 to make sure that my current employer will not be able withdraw my application as per new rules? -- YES

2) Lets say my current employer never withdrew application. Can I come back to my current employer in future and NOT have to start my GC again? -- YES

3) If my current employer doesn't withdraw my application, can my new employer skip the GC process and will I be able to get unlimited H-1B extensions? I mean it's stupid to trust current employer but just asking how USCIS takes this.--YES as long as I140 is valid and active

4) Do you need to be working with an employer who filed your GC when your priority date becomes current? YES if you want to apply for EAD with old i140

I mean if I change my employer and before it starts my GC process if dates become current and old employer didn't withdraw application, would you still get GC. Or do you have to back to old employer to be able to get GC? go back to old..h1 xfer avvali mundu

3 minutes ago, kathanayakudu said:

Thanks. I hate answer YES to (1), but I may have to change employer in a week. Its a very good opportunity and I ca't let it go.

Me Too...but 1yr nunchi cancel cheyani employer ipudu nuv maripothanu ante chestada? in case chesina, em reason cheptadu? he cant say you moved out of his company as GC is for future employment

4 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

Me Too...but 1yr nunchi cancel cheyani employer ipudu nuv maripothanu ante chestada? in case chesina, em reason cheptadu? he cant say you moved out of his company as GC is for future employment

Desi consulting company aite change ayina next day pampistadu I140 cancellation notice reason avasaram ledu..

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Desi consulting company aite change ayina next day pampistadu I140 cancellation notice reason avasaram ledu..

apudu uS--Cis vadu deny chestadu request

5 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

apudu uS--Cis vadu deny chestadu request

Emi deny cheyadhu request.Withdrawing petiiton here..Nuvvu anukonedhi revoking..Both are diffferent,..

1 hour ago, kathanayakudu said:

Thanks. I hate answer YES to (1), but I may have to change employer in a week. Its a very good opportunity and I ca't let it go.

.you already have the answer coz you are inclined to the new opportunity....edo okati telchuko man.. GC or this opportunity...

9 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Desi company ne gani, I am not in IT bhayya. It's a full time job and going to another fulltime.