Demonetization Supporters itu randi!

ssis89

Nee question ki answer naa daggara ledu kaani I agree that Modi's Demonetization move has a less impact but still its is acceptable. oka 10% unna change that's fine its just the beginning. More to come. Deenivalla online shopping India peruguthundi, cashless transactions peruguthai. 

Swiss online transaction kadhu.. u have to deposit money directly.. so, swiss will send money back to acc holder and acc holder need to re deposit ani ippudde db pedhallu chepparu damn

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Nee question ki answer naa daggara ledu kaani I agree that Modi's Demonetization move has a less impact but still its is acceptable. oka 10% unna change that's fine its just the beginning. More to come. Deenivalla online shopping India peruguthundi, cashless transactions peruguthai. 

&C$F

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

venudance.gif

confidential matter man 

ne intlo money ayipothe em chesthav? bank ki velli techukuntav or prend dagara tesukuntav

Demonetization  valla internal ga tight sesadu, yevaru aina external sources through tevali ani susthe they will be under radar.
limited notes print seyaniki reason, manam chusthunam example sekhar reddy , adhe ample notes frint sesi unte bank dongalu and sekhar reddy lanti dongalu miss ayevallu ani   tampa vuncle tolded

2 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Swiss online transaction kadhu.. u have to deposit money directly.. so, swiss will send money back to acc holder and acc holder need to re deposit ani ippudde db pedhallu chepparu damn

😂 

Just now, 4Vikram said:

India has signed automatic information sharing agreement with Swiss govt so they will automatically share the intro about all the black Money holders.

Wiki leaks ki malli pani padindhanamata damn

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

India has signed automatic information sharing agreement with Swiss govt so they will automatically share the intro about all the black Money holders.

Dude if I am not wrong the government does have access to the details..infact the UPA govt also had them but never acted in it...its no new development.. 

Do you believe that they'd be penalized?

10 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I personally feel its a bold move..but is all the hassle worth it.. I mean taking into consideration the plight of the below poverty line population

5 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Wiki leaks ki malli pani padindhanamata damn

hopefully

1 minute ago, ssis89 said:

Dude if I am not wrong the government does have those etails..infact the UPA govt also had these details as well...its no new development.. 

Do you believe that they'd be penalized?

I wouldnt say they will be penalized, more most of the big shots involve ai untar so govt kuda baitki tedu emo ani na believe nduku ante ipudu reliance lanti companies unai vatini baita pedithe Indian economy kuda biskit aitadi no so koni musti mulgi perlu baita peti racha chesi lite tiskuntar... good thing to do is to avoid redepositing or saving money in those swiss accounts again 

Just now, ssis89 said:

I personally feel its a bold move..but is all the hassle worth it.. I mean taking into consideration the plight of the below poverty line population

there are some flaws in the move I believe which is what is creating chaos all over.. may be best approach emana unte bavundedi with less trouble to people.. mari inka best way endo mari valake teliyali. most of the well established economists in India are A holes so you cant expect them to work with current govt to make things better.

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

hopefully

I wouldnt say they will be penalized, more most of the big shots involve ai untar so govt kuda baitki tedu emo ani na believe nduku ante ipudu reliance lanti companies unai vatini baita pedithe Indian economy kuda biskit aitadi no so koni musti mulgi perlu baita peti racha chesi lite tiskuntar... good thing to do is to avoid redepositing or saving money in those swiss accounts again 

That's a good point...Yes it is not practical to make them public...but alteast a huge penalty will be a great source of funds for the government...