Range Rover Sport

OnlyParty

1 minute ago, Hyper said:

I had plan to buy this Range rover evoque... it starts from 50k.. 55 range lo vachesthahdi too good untadhi Red and black... but trunk seat koncham thakjuva..but car superb..na dream car laga unde... friend konadu..vadu second hand bandi same features 42 ki vachindhi...so konadu and he is enjoying..Man if you want to buy than think of it...suggestions kadhu..car ela untadhi chudu.. I dorver 10 times and it was too good....Meanwhile ee year oka miracel lanti car came from same Landrover company..Jaguar F-Pace...jara poyi chudu... idhi koncham spacious ga undhi...And jaguar bandi 52 range lo on road unimmaginable...first time jaquar entered into SUV's.. U need to drive this beast...racha comfortable..I shifted from Rangerover to F-Pace..rendu same company bandulu..same range..so thapu anipiyale..but evoque koncham compact laga unde...

edhi matram arachakam ma friend konadu white  60 k ayindhi anta....

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

edhi matram arachakam ma friend konadu white  60 k ayindhi anta....

Nenu red or blue chusthuna... Premium next to sports..55-57 avuthundhi... Bandi rachaa undhi... F-PACE_Insertion_Instructions_Device-Desktop_910x600_tcm91-254951_desktop_910x600.jpg?v=1

16 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Buying car is totally your personal decision as it is your car........dont even take advice from your wife........Under has a V8 with Amazing Power, performance will blow your mind...so if u like drive and u think can afford to pay for it go for it.......because this SUVs are out league for people who think of budgets...(Monthly budget anukunte dont even think of going for it)....Warrenty undadhu....repair vasthe pagulthundhi....Built koda not the best of class........camparing with specs and space with SUV of same class...this one has its own down sides......if u like car and "WANT IT"......my suggestion is as a safer option you can lease..... these are my two cents....%$#$

aipotadu man .. ilanti advices ivvaku @3$%

49 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Range Rovers are known to be the least reliable cars. Eppudu repairs vasthayi veetiki. Better not to go for it. It's not that luxurious a brand anymore either. 

+100