#thisismydubai shahrukh ad

MRI

lol saudis consider all other muslims in world as sub citizens. Even their own brothers palestinians are denied asylum and you can never become a citizen unless you are born there. So no we dont want nothing to do with their stupid a$$ traditions, to all those who are running to dubai to spend their dime, just stop and think about it, a country which beheads people in public as capital punishment and strictly enforces religion, do you want to support that kind of society in this world, am sorry i will take my money else where, iceland sounds better@3$% or even antarctica@3$%

7 minutes ago, yomama said:

lol saudis consider all other muslims in world as sub citizens. Even their own brothers palestinians are denied asylum and you can never become a citizen unless you are born there. So no we dont want nothing to do with their stupid a$$ traditions, to all those who are running to dubai to spend their dime, just stop and think about it, a country which beheads people in public as capital punishment and strictly enforces religion, do you want to support that kind of society in this world, am sorry i will take my money else where, iceland sounds better@3$% or even antarctica@3$%

Dubai is part of UAE I believe more open society than Saudi.

there is no jus soli in saudi, 

asalu Middle East lo birth  citizenship ledu as in vomerica. 

Yeah they treat all other muslims differently but yet these Turkis don't get that they only remember 2002 roits babri and intolerance 

8 hours ago, jbourne said:

Dubai is part of UAE I believe more open society than Saudi.

there is no jus soli in saudi, 

asalu Middle East lo birth  citizenship ledu as in vomerica. 

Yeah they treat all other muslims differently but yet these Turkis don't get that they only remember 2002 roits babri and intolerance 

Majority indians are labor workers in that region and they are treated like dogs.(yet folks like sharukh seem to just turn a blind eye and happily entertain sheikhs for meager money)..wonder how many of these folks who get excited to go dubai, know the actual ugly face behind the city.

5 minutes ago, micxas said:

[bhrami-vikramarkudu-o]

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

Majority indians are labor workers in that region and they are treated like dogs.(yet folks like sharukh seem to just turn a blind eye and happily entertain sheikhs for meager money)..wonder how many of these folks who get excited to go dubai, know the actual ugly face behind the city.

Dhanamu nindina edarina vanammulu penchavacchunu isukanelapai aakashaharmyammulu nilapavacchunu mrugatrushnaloninchi neeru teeyavacchunu kaStajeevula rakthamutho rahadarulu raachagruhamulu nirmincchunu sSa_j@il

31 minutes ago, yomama said:

1000 C isthey yekkada vongo ante akkada vonguthadu. Actors dude not politicians.

17 minutes ago, micxas said:

Dhanamu nindina edarina vanammulu penchavacchunu isukanelapai aakashaharmyammulu nilapavacchunu mrugatrushnaloninchi neeru teeyavacchunu kaStajeevula rakthamutho rahadarulu raachagruhamulu nirmincchunu sSa_j@il

Bhai