I-D-C vaadu evadikanna

samaja_varagamana

2 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

idc odu pedda lagfoot gadu ani vinna...service fee edho charge chestadanta and pay 60days delay tho isthadanta...if ur employer pays irrespective of vendor pays u in time or not..then no risk..

Thanks bro

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I had similar experience with IDC Tech. got a project with Schwab and prime vendor was randstad. Last year december lo. Market dead and edo okati cheyali kada ani $50 ki set chesukunna...interview ayipoyaka they blackmailed me to accept for $43 or loose the job. No option kabatti teesukunna..oka 2 months chesaka ade Schwabb lo Randstad through inkoka opening padithe I approached Randstad and said I want  to leave my present project as IDC guys have cheated me took advantage of my situation and asked them to consider for other position. So, Randstad offered me to remove IDC as layer and raised my billing from $43 to $67.

IDC called me and said I breached conditions of contract and I am liable to pay hefty fine or face legal action. Then I called up Randstad and said that IDC guys are threatening me that they will take action on me. I said if that was the case then I have to include the entire procedure and include Randstad also in the legal case and fight the case. Don't know what Randstad guys managed them but IDC kept quiet after that and cleared all my dues.

IDC are local basthi ke third grade ke cheap category type...

very true..gani IDC ki TCS ki link undii..all TCS (tata consultancy services)Corp to corp projects go to IDC..naku oka IDC recruiter chepadu

29 minutes ago, sunrisersfan123 said:

very true..gani IDC ki TCS ki link undii..all TCS (tata consultancy services)Corp to corp projects go to IDC..naku oka IDC recruiter chepadu

yup valaki valey prime vendors

3 hours ago, pendurthi babu said:

Please do not work with IDC Technologies. Pay eggodataru....chaala mandi baaditulu unnaru naaku telisinavaalu....

Options lenapudu kasayiney kada gorre namalsindi.

What can they do

On 12/13/2016 at 9:50 PM, pendurthi babu said:

Please do not work with IDC Technologies. Pay eggodataru....chaala mandi baaditulu unnaru naaku telisinavaalu....

Pakka egodthara

On 12/13/2016 at 5:49 PM, BommaliNinnodhala said:

@Bhai vuncle ..ala silent ga unde badhulu...cheppochu kada pillalki..you worked with them no..no troubles...good vendors ani

On 12/13/2016 at 7:50 PM, pendurthi babu said:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...