• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shamsher_007

• bhaigan

• IamRPG

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

SVU n NPU Univ lo 90% scrap galley...sagam mandi btech disk batch...fake certificates ..ikkadaki vachi fake SSN's kuda start chesaru 

sagam mandi andulo appi fans.

Oka fake kompa inkoka fake gadu munchadu...!!!!  

oka vishadha story. oka SVU gadu kottina debbaki 3 months no job, credit card balances full, h1 hushkaaki..!

nenu edo kastapadi f2f poi interview clear chesi udyogam techukuna...na positive points, genuine 3 years exp 2 years IBM lo chesa and 1 year dell lo chesa, excel comm skills as I have been bought up for some time outside India and went to school in Britain. edo, project going on well...6 months ayipoindi. team lo developers leru so the manager decided to hire an experienced developer. then came first round interviews..nene teesukuna first round and I clearly know looking at the resume that its a fake resume and ***** is taking the call. so, i genuinely explained the situation indirectly that I can understand these things very well and have an idea how they work out but only thing I am concerned is if the guy is willing to get things done on time, that's more than enough for me and got positive response and gave them a heads up about the second round telephonic interview round and the kind of questions to be expected.

Now, let me tell you about this resume. It's 8 years exp resume for a guy who passed out of SVU and sitting on bench for 10 months and could barely speak English. In my office, I am the only brown guy and all other are Americans and speaking good English is literally mandatory. This guy also had a LinkedIn profile with no connections at all and his friends had written testimonials on his profile. My manager doesn't know that there would be fake profiles in the market. 

Finally, second round interview scheduled, telephonic and ***** cleared the call and then came the big day for this SVU guy for whom it's the first job in US after10 months sitting on bench. 

First day itself I could understand the technical capabilities of this guy, Literally, He didn't know what 'Bcc' with reference to email means. I took him to lunch and explained clearly how to behave in the meetings,how to draft emails and other office etiquettes. 

Then came the big day after two months, My manager felt this SVU guy is awesome looking at his resume and thinking he was GURU in his technology and he compared my resume, 4 years genuine experience resume and a 8 years fake resume and felt he can take care of project and no need of me anymore and relieved from the job as I don't know scripting and C sharp.

I should not have helped this guy in the first place and shouldn't have trained him at the cost of my job. Eventually, after I lost my job, even this guy was fired from the job and got a call back from my manager if I can rejoin in the same job again. Luckily, I could rejoin in the same job after three months but by then, My H1B visa was rejected and have to wait for next season to be lucky. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oka fake kompa inkoka fake gadu munchadu...!!!!  

oka vishadha story. oka SVU gadu kottina debbaki 3 months no job, credit card balances full, h1 hushkaaki..!

nenu edo kastapadi f2f poi interview clear chesi udyogam techukuna...na positive points, genuine 3 years exp 2 years IBM lo chesa and 1 year dell lo chesa, excel comm skills as I have been bought up for some time outside India and went to school in Britain. edo, project going on well...6 months ayipoindi. team lo developers leru so the manager decided to hire an experienced developer. then came first round interviews..nene teesukuna first round and I clearly know looking at the resume that its a fake resume and ***** is taking the call. so, i genuinely explained the situation indirectly that I can understand these things very well and have an idea how they work out but only thing I am concerned is if the guy is willing to get things done on time, that's more than enough for me and got positive response and gave them a heads up about the second round telephonic interview round and the kind of questions to be expected.

Now, let me tell you about this resume. It's 8 years exp resume for a guy who passed out of SVU and sitting on bench for 10 months and could barely speak English. In my office, I am the only brown guy and all other are Americans and speaking good English is literally mandatory. This guy also had a LinkedIn profile with no connections at all and his friends had written testimonials on his profile. My manager doesn't know that there would be fake profiles in the market. 

Finally, second round interview scheduled, telephonic and ***** cleared the call and then came the big day for this SVU guy for whom it's the first job in US after10 months sitting on bench. 

First day itself I could understand the technical capabilities of this guy, Literally, He didn't know what 'Bcc' with reference to email means. I took him to lunch and explained clearly how to behave in the meetings,how to draft emails and other office etiquettes. 

Then came the big day after two months, My manager felt this SVU guy is awesome looking at his resume and thinking he was GURU in his technology and he compared my resume, 4 years genuine experience resume and a 8 years fake resume and felt he can take care of project and no need of me anymore and relieved from the job as I don't know scripting and C sharp.

I should not have helped this guy in the first place and shouldn't have trained him at the cost of my job. Eventually, after I lost my job, even this guy was fired from the job and got a call back from my manager if I can rejoin in the same job again. Luckily, I could rejoin in the same job after three months but by then, My H1B visa was rejected and have to wait for next season to be lucky. 

sorry anna...nijanga anna.. nee job theesestharanukoledhu.. telsunte nene vellipoyevaanni.. nuvvellinaaka support kastamayyunde chaala try chesa but manager gadiki confodence raale

4 hours ago, IamRPG said:

Mee mohaalaki pellilllu kaavla? Ye university raa ante.... Visa padina univ chepthaaru ... thu mee bathuku

em ayindhi Bro antha frustration??........1000 abadhalu adi ayina okka pelli chaimani cheparu kadha......colz name lo em undhi..F@#da.....ayina colz ki manishi character ki link em ledhu kadha...okka colz or univ lo chadhive vallu antha yedhavalu undaru kadha....if i m not wrong...for example me....naku double digit backlogs.......bewarse colz lo nunchi passed out India lo(because of financial issues)...now i m doing well with H1 and family..financially in good state ......it is totally up to individual........miku okkadu nachaka pothe please don't generalize it and make a statement.......try to think chala mandhi fee thakuvva...part time ki easy ga untundhi ani join avtharu anukunta aa colz lo........FYI....Nenu aa colz kadhu......%$#$

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Any example on Stratford too?

bhayya na frns antha startford bacth e....

look at their profiles

one guy owner of 2 consultancies and in process of buying hilton hotel in hawaii

anohter one manager in florida

one more guy full time java lead in phx

one more guy java lead in boston 

one more guy .net programmer turned team lead in philli

i can show many more

and last but not least nenu amazon lo chesinappudu na manager gadu startford university lo ms chesa ani cheppadu............................so dont judge the book by its cover 

ante e patiki nenu kooda startford ani thelisi vundali niku....nenu SFO lo oka genome comp lo data scientist ga chesthunna .....salary cheppanu gani IT lo chala yrs chesav kada SFO lo starup comp data sventist ki entha isthunnaro voohinchuko

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

look at their profiles

one guy owner of 2 consultancies and in process of buying hilton hotel in hawaii

i can show many more

and last but not least nenu amazon lo chesinappudu na manager gadu startford university lo ms chesa ani cheppadu............................so dont judge the book by its cover 

ante e patiki nenu kooda startford ani thelisi vundali niku....nenu SFO lo oka genome comp lo data scientist ga chesthunna .....salary cheppanu gani IT lo chala yrs chesav kada SFO lo starup comp data sventist ki entha isthunnaro voohinchuko

well said.

3 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

look at their profiles

i can show many more

This is where people get confused with causality. Are you telling that Startford helped them to grow in their career? If yes, You also need to clarify whether these guys got jobs based on their degree in Startford. Or have these guys merely used Stratford or similar such universities as a way to stay in US and already working for the past few years? By giving 4-5 exceptions , you cannot take away the fact that Stratford is not worth if you want a great career.

7 hours ago, yomama said:

friend finished ms in itu , now working as a manager full-time , on h1b. 

Hardwork matters and knowledge pays off. 

So stop creating divisons based on education, while clearly it didnt teach you any dignity.

There is nothing wrong in creating divisions based on education. Because it is one good way to differentiate peoples' efforts and discipline. There is a reason 90% of CEOs/CFOs/CIOs/Founders are grads from IVY League and the people from Univ like above are struggling to become even managers in IT. 

3 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

look at their profiles

i can show many more

H1 meeda consultancies and motel owner how man ?