****** SVU lo MS Chesina Yadavallaraa

IamRPG

14 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Anduke amru gallaki trump thatha ki mandedi

America lo property own cheyytaniki you dont need green card or citizen ship..they have thier own ways to route money to and fro to india...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shamsher_007

• bhaigan

• IamRPG

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

H1 meeda consultancies and motel owner how man ?

America lo property own cheyytaniki you dont need green card or citizen ship..they have thier own ways to route money to and fro to india... GC vere valldi...

36 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

no i am not saying startford helped them growing in theor creer or not..i am saying dont say people who did ms in startford are waste or useless....and one more thing i dont even need to explain this and you might be already aware of this....i am working as a data scientist and Algorithms are one of the skill set i sue regualrly...i opted for algos in my Masters and my friend who did his masters in UNT Denton dint opt for this in his masters...i did algos in my bachelor but i learned more during my assignments in Startford..so just tell me does my friends master degree in UNT could have helped him to secure this job?   in USA companies wont filter people basing on their school this is wrong propoganda spread in India but in here it was never like that...just take satya nadellas case..he dint go to any ivy league colleges but he mastered in his skill set...i can proivde more examples..one my collegue he is an american he just did 12th grade but his interest in coding landed him his job.....

Again, you are completely misguiding people by giving your example, which is not proper representation. Becoming a data scientist is not a big deal for the people from Top Univ. Every graduate gets 3-4 offers as fresher itself. Satya Nadella is a graduate from Booth, which is one of Elite 7 MBA (5 other are IVY League) schools. You probably know why he did - because his background education and skills he gained there is not taking him anywhere in his career. 

And you are kidding yourself when you said companies won't filter by Univ. Go check the top 5 companies to work for. They have preferred schools and all these schools grads get job on campus. 

Added: Here is simple difference. Stratford, NPU, ITU etc., do not have job portal or career center and no companies put or share job requirements to students in these Univ. Elite schools have dedicated placement and career center and the number of job postings to number of students is 5:1 and 95% students get job before they graduate. 

8 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

paaakkeeee ssn's aaaa///////////// never heard before...endhi baa ee scheme valla upayogaalu

fremont lo Mc D , Burger king, Taco bell's lo kuda working mana vallu with fake ssn's 

On 12/14/2016 at 5:03 PM, telugu_bidda said:

fremont lo Mc D , Burger king, Taco bell's lo kuda working mana vallu with fake ssn's 

gallery_8818_5_261639.gif award ivvalsindhe pillalaki