H1 stamping question

prasadkvv

Hello DB guys

nenu company A to B maranu. Na stamping with company A , next year Aug varaku valid vundi. Ee month end Ind ki velthunna . Nenu malli stamping cheyinchukovala or company B i797 carry chesthe saripothunda POE lo

Thanks in advance guys

47 minutes ago, prasadkvv said:

Hello DB guys

nenu company A to B maranu. Na stamping with company A , next year Aug varaku valid vundi. Ee month end Ind ki velthunna . Nenu malli stamping cheyinchukovala or company B i797 carry chesthe saripothunda POE lo

Thanks in advance guys

2015 lo travelled back no issue... kani i94 bisket aye chances untayi.

veelunte stamping cheyinchuko

45 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

You are good with comp A stamp and with new 797, if comp B is FT or long term I suggest get new stamp if you are eligible for dropbox

dropbox ela eligible avuthadu man company change ayyaka?? same client and employer untey ney anukunta dropbox

12 minutes ago, zombie said:

dropbox ela eligible avuthadu man company change ayyaka?? same client and employer untey ney anukunta dropbox

Nope jamana rule adi epudu visa exp ayi 1yr mundu and same location lo old stamp vunte u r eligible

1 hour ago, prasadkvv said:

Hello DB guys

Thanks in advance guys

no

please post vuu pics

38 minutes ago, zombie said:

You may submit your visa application at a CGI location as either an Interview Waiver or Drop-Box submission and proceed without a consular interview if you meet all of the following qualifications:

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

OR

• If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.
  • Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.
  • If I am applying for an F visa, am continuing as student at same school for which my previous visa was issued.
  • If I am applying for a J visa, my current DS-2019 is issued by the same institution as the institution listed on my previous visa

2 hours ago, Bhai said:

You may submit your visa application at a CGI location as either an Interview Waiver or Drop-Box submission and proceed without a consular interview if you meet all of the following qualifications:

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

OR

• If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.
  • Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.
  • If I am applying for an F visa, am continuing as student at same school for which my previous visa was issued.
  • If I am applying for a J visa, my current DS-2019 is issued by the same institution as the institution listed on my previous visa

so inka okka sari india lo intrrvw poyy stamp veysukosthey inka emi jobs change aina intervw lu avasaram leda?? ee lekkana asalu intervw undadu inka GC vacchey varaku am I correct?