• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Luke

• xxxmen

• kattularattayya2

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

I agree.. I use this DB for info or TP. There are many topics for TP and entertainment. ilaanti degrading and provoking posts are the worst. They lead to personal abuse and more and more hatred. And all you guys supporting this maniac, post threads about caste pichi and Indians being this and that and what not shiyat. If you can't do good then at least don't do/support bad. 

Tom brah posts ni kuda serious tiskuntaru aa lol @3$%

7 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yes annayya effect already started annamata

You are sick brother.. I hope people surrounded by you won't get affected by your sick ideology and cheap satisfaction. No wonder some of our desi are still caste fanatics. You are a living explanation for it. And I seriously hope one day you look back and hate yourself for all the hatred you spread. 

4 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

You are sick brother.. I hope people surrounded by you won't get affected by your sick ideology and cheap satisfaction. No wonder some of our desi are still caste fanatics. You are a living explanation for it. And I seriously hope one day you look back and hate yourself for all the hatred you spread. 

V r proud of 300 .. what's ur problem in that?? So you think we 300 or annayya shouldn't rule or can't rule a state?? 

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

V r proud of 300 .. what's ur problem in that?? So you think we 300 or annayya shouldn't rule or can't rule a state?? 

suit yourself..

Teliyani vadiki cheppochu.. telisina vaadiki cheppochu.. Telisi kooda teliyanatlu act chese vallaki em cheppina no use unless we are in a real world not this virtual world. 

15 minutes ago, kattularattayya2 said:

suit yourself..

Teliyani vadiki cheppochu.. telisina vaadiki cheppochu.. Telisi kooda teliyanatlu act chese vallaki em cheppina no use unless we are in a real world not this virtual world. 

You misunderstood @TOM_BHAYYA brother, he basically pretends like everyone/everything and attacks everyone... TOM BHAYYA shankarudu lanti vadu antha chettha pattukoni thiruguthadu kani yedi antinchikodu ..  if you observe him for long enough you might have known it already %$#$