Immigration advise

badexample

My friend is on H1B visiting india for family reasons, want to get a H4 stamping (husband in usa) and continue working from India for the us client (client is okay) and as she cant travel back for few months, her current assignment may end. She wants to have the H4 in hand while working on H1B, i have not seen a case like this.. anyone know if she can get her H4 stamping done and still continue to work on H1B?

8 hours ago, speedracer said:

My immigration advice, dont plan for ms in us from 2016. Sincere advice, kullu kadu enka emi kadu. Already prathi scene climax laga vundi ikkada 6 -8 yrs back ee vachinollaki

*=:*=:

11 hours ago, badexample said:

My friend is on H1B visiting india for family reasons, want to get a H4 stamping (husband in usa) and continue working from India for the us client (client is okay) and as she cant travel back for few months, her current assignment may end. She wants to have the H4 in hand while working on H1B, i have not seen a case like this.. anyone know if she can get her H4 stamping done and still continue to work on H1B?

same time lo rendu status lu not fossible vuncle..h4 approve kagaane..h1 biscuit

why did she want to change status to H4 man. H1B active unnapudu, let her go for H1B Visa stamping in India,with valid paystubs and client letters. Done deal.

Incase if her H1B stamping is assamed, then she can watch out for H-4 Stamping.

dont make things complicated

12 hours ago, badexample said:

if it just matter of 2-3 months cheyimanu. Its not a big deal and evadu pani elantivi track chesyadu. Technically she should not work with H4 status but another technical issue is I think her H4 status will get activated once she entered into USA only even though she get stamped with H4.

in either case 2-3 months eitha lite.

13 hours ago, badexample said:

mee wife ki ah or mee frdn wife ki ah eeeee situation.... nee wife ante correct answers vasthayeee...frnd wife ante telsu ga..istam vachinatttu adugukuntaaruu....

. asalu H4 stamp endhuku thinking mee frnd wife ?  H1b visa consulting dwara vachindhaa ?  stamping kastam ani thinking ah ?

paina evvaro cheppinatttuu...USA ki vache mundhu H1b stamping try cheyyamanuuu vasthundhii if all docs perfect..ee DB lo chaala mandhi successful ga velli vachaaruu..