Idc technologies worst fellow

vendetta

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Offer $200-$300 for the recruiter. tell them directly that if they can get an interview, you will pay the money ani..and for generating confidence, take their bank account number, full name and telephone number and send them an email that you have their details and payment would be released if the candidate gets selected in the interview.

Its IDC technologies...everything and everyone are up for sale. I did this once and got through it successfully and in the end, I gave $100 to the recruiter..They are all north Indian based employing bihar, UP and orissa guys...will do anything for money.

good luck.

katha baga seppav..mari RTR sangathi enti??

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

100$ fetti job tehchukoni repu futiure lo 2-3months pay 10,000$ topi avasaramantaava baaa...i heard that he dont even respond to phone calls...

*=:    vuncle   $%^

3 hours ago, vendetta said:

Projects anni veedi kindena?

requirements max veedi nunde vastunay

nadoka rare technology , requirements leka Leka vastunte

veediki submit cheste asalu respond kaadu

Ila chala mandi unnaru..Valla requirement ochindi ante chalu..Light tiskovali igaa

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Offer $200-$300 for the recruiter. tell them directly that if they can get an interview, you will pay the money ani..and for generating confidence, take their bank account number, full name and telephone number and send them an email that you have their details and payment would be released if the candidate gets selected in the interview.

Its IDC technologies...everything and everyone are up for sale. I did this once and got through it successfully and in the end, I gave $100 to the recruiter..They are all north Indian based employing bihar, UP and orissa guys...will do anything for money.

good luck.

jevitham.....edhi kotha angle na 10yrs IT lo  cnnhv.gif

2 hours ago, kasi said:

katha baga seppav..mari RTR sangathi enti??

Deniki babu RTR ? Market lo ki kothaga digava ?

skill matrixs..RTR..rate confirmation email from employer...ivanni inka nimputunava ?