Regarding Chain Accident

prasadkvv

Hi , I met a chain accident at 10 am today at signal in Pittsburgh PA state .  I was literally stoped at signal at red state . Driver C hit my car at rear (driver B ) then I hit the rear of Driver A car which is in front of me  . Here I'm the middle car (Driver B ) . In this scenario the Driver C who hit my car is totally responsible to pay damage for both cars( my car and my front car) ? Or I have to pay for the front car which I hit at rear because of Him ( Driver C )? . The police came into the scene and took all the details of mine but they didn't give the report number and tickets for me . If any one look into this post kindly post suggestions regarding how the insurance handles this situation and what I have to do further and how to get the case report from police ?. 

Thanks in advance .

Bro nen last eeek same day defensive driving class lo ee time ki.. and this type of scenarios, insurance paina topics ochai when discussion came.

nu with in the rules unte don't worry. And vala insurance companies driver a or c call chesthe don't say a word. Keep saying talk to my insurance. Nu okka word anakudanidi Anna anthe Inka netho kattistharu part of it. Example. Nu break enduku edi lev. Esthe I don't think guddithe car antha munduki pothadi etc questions. Forums chudu how to deal

with insurance companies in these case ani