Do you wish that Indians suffer?

lazybugger

Yes, I hate Modi. I wish he be hit with chappals whenever he opens his mouth.

Yes, I think demonetization is something only an undereducated moron like Modi will do. Surprisingly, I was able to say this without much blowback in India. But the constant question from defenders of Modi was 'Do you want Indians to suffer, because assholes like you hate Modi'?

The question itself is childish, but nothing better can be expected of the children that ask it. However, it got me thinking. Do I really want India to fcuk up, just so I could feel nice about being right about Modi?

No. I love Indians. And I want India to be a great nation. But how can India be a great nation, and scum like Modi also be defeated?

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Yes, I think demonetization is something only an undereducated moron like Modi will do. Surprisingly, I was able to say this without much blowback in India. But the constant question from defenders of Modi was 'Do you want Indians to suffer, because assholes like you hate Modi'?

The question itself is childish, but nothing better can be expected of the children that ask it. However, it got me thinking. Do I really want India to fcuk up, just so I could feel nice about being right about Modi?

No. I love Indians. And I want India to be a great nation. But how can India be a great nation, and scum like Modi also be defeated?

stfu and btfo sambar scumm, time to drain sambar swamp from db folks%$#$

First. few questions I had. Do people vote for fascist scum like Modi (also Jayalalitha), because they are stupid fools who still live in era of kings of the 18th century , or because they are too educated and bigoted?

It turns out that the upper caste scum (those that vote for Modi/Jayalalitha types) do in fact vote because of their bigotry. However it turns out that most educated lower caste people stay away from these asshole leaders.

That may be also because most of the highly educated lower caste people (especially among dalits) are trained in social sciences, and not in real sciences. So their bias is to be expected.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

You hate modi aa..😂 . Who cares if you hate or doesnt? Ne opinion count avvali antey, nuvvu ikkada vundakudadhu or atleast elections lo vote ana eyyali(if your lucky, you will make a difference)

Just now, speedracer said:

You hate modi aa..😂 . Who cares if you hate or doesnt? Ne opinion count avvali antey, nuvvu ikkada vundakudadhu or atleast elections lo vote ana eyyali(if your lucky, you will make a difference)

nee opinion maatram count avvali na? lol.

Naturally the other question follows.

Who benefits when India grows, and Indians get more educated? Does BJP benefit or the anti-BJP?

I'd say 50-50. This is mostly because upper caste scum is overrepresented in the group of people who benefit from India's growth. They eat shyte, come to idiotic dbs like this, and trash talk lower caste people, while giving each other bjs.

So how to change this?

Congress can be propped up against the BJP. But it doesn't change much in indian politics. Same anti poor policies with liberal doses of anti-Hindu legislation.

So what's the way? This is when I hit on an idea so awesome that it made me cry in joy.

The idea is simple. find a way to keep poor upper caste people, and even some lower middle class ones out of India's growth story. 

Provoke them to agitate against the rich in their own caste, and not on people lower than them on the social order.

But will they? obviously they wont. So, let them suffer until they protest against their own caste members. Otherwise, let them renounce their caste, and join the rest of the poor in the fight. Until an asshole is proud of his caste, it doesn't matter if he's poor or rich, he's part of the problem.

I'm going to do my bit to put this into motion. What I'm going to do will be cruel. Be back to tell you how it went, after a few months. 

20 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

reservation doctors daggara manchi treatment undadhu ani thread padindhi ....choosukunnava?

logic lekunda sollu cheppey IT workers ki $5/hr aey ekkuva ni kooda thread padindi. adhi choosava?

21 minutes ago, yomama said:

stfu and btfo sambar scumm, time to drain sambar swamp from db folks%$#$

nuvvu Indian patriot ani cheppukoku ra. Telugu db lo koorchoni, tamilollani thidthunnavu. pichi puvva.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

logic lekunda sollu cheppey IT workers ki $5/hr aey ekkuva ni kooda thread padindi. adhi choosava?

choodledhu...but na point reservation and doctors meedha