Do you wish that Indians suffer?

lazybugger

In short:

So there is way to make sure that India doesn't suffer, and grows well, while making sure that Modi is perceived as a moron.

That way involves making sure that poor upper castes, and middle castes, not gain much from the India's growth. In between, if one is lucky enough, certain upper middle upper caste types can also be fcuked.

How to achieve this overall political climate is a hard question. But will find answers soon. Wish me luck.

Modi is already making sure that there are job losses across sectors. And not much new ones created.

Any new hirings should consciously discriminate against poor upper castes.

Also when I say 'poor' upper castes, I mean relatively poor. The real 'poor' upper castes are a miniscule minority and they don't obviously flaunt their caste. Even if they do, nobody cares.

Lets say someone with a household income of less than 2 lakhs/yr as poor. These upper caste folks should not be allowed to flourish, for India to become a 'great' and a fair nation.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Yes, I hate Modi. I wish he be hit with chappals whenever he opens his mouth.

Yes, I think demonetization is something only an undereducated moron like Modi will do. Surprisingly, I was able to say this without much blowback in India. But the constant question from defenders of Modi was 'Do you want Indians to suffer, because assholes like you hate Modi'?

The question itself is childish, but nothing better can be expected of the children that ask it. However, it got me thinking. Do I really want India to fcuk up, just so I could feel nice about being right about Modi?

No. I love Indians. And I want India to be a great nation. But how can India be a great nation, and scum like Modi also be defeated?

Iyala repu public thoti ide panchayati bhai. @lazybugger

Asalu ne problem endo niku aina telusa ? Certain frustration instantaneous kaadu..time padtadi. over a period of time. nee behaviour kuda alane anipistundi..ne frustration ivala..ninna..monna..may 2014 taruvata vachinadi kaadu...adi epatinundo vundi anukunta..

main reasons..thalli paalu badulu dabba paalu...gattiga talakaya denikana tagaladam vallano...current shock kottadam valano..state first rank expect chesi second language hindi lo fail avadam ...there could be so many reasons depending on your social situation. But, ilanti vatiki kuda treatment vundi..Yes,you heard it right. Vundi..Treatment vundi. Time padtadi..but tagipotadi..melli melli ga..

Then you will have an idea of what your problem..and niku vunadi nee okadike problem uh..leka andariki problem uh...lot of conclusions, but ipatiki aithe its too early to say you are stable minded.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Asalu ne problem endo niku aina telusa ? Certain frustration instantaneous kaadu..time padtadi. over a period of time. nee behaviour kuda alane anipistundi..ne frustration ivala..ninna..monna..may 2014 taruvata vachinadi kaadu...adi epatinundo vundi anukunta..

main reasons..thalli paalu badulu dabba paalu...gattiga talakaya denikana tagaladam vallano...current shock kottadam valano..state first rank expect chesi second language hindi lo fail avadam ...there could be so many reasons depending on your social situation. But, ilanti vatiki kuda treatment vundi..Yes,you heard it right. Vundi..Treatment vundi. Time padtadi..but tagipotadi..melli melli ga..

Then you will have an idea of what your problem..and niku vunadi nee okadike problem uh..leka andariki problem uh...lot of conclusions, but ipatiki aithe its too early to say you are stable minded.

@~`

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

lol. 

btw, the epiphany struck after my conversation with a corporation school teacher in Chennai.

Its amazing to listen to how they solved the problem of caste in their school. I will always carry that lesson in a corner of my heart.

What that lesson is, don't ask :)

I will let you know if I'm successful in implementing it in my own ventures. It is slightly cruel towards upper castes, and deservedly so.

Just now, lazybugger said:

btw, the epiphany struck after my conversation with a corporation school teacher in Chennai.

Its amazing to listen to how they solved the problem of caste in their school. I will always carry that lesson in the corner of my heart.

I will let you know if I'm successful in implementing it in my own ventures. It is slightly cruel towards upper castes, and deservedly so.

#$1

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its amazing to listen to how they solved the problem of caste in their school. I will always carry that lesson in a corner of my heart.

Solution??