Do you wish that Indians suffer?

lazybugger

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Naa range ki nenu Modi meedha ichaan. nee range nuvvu naa meedha ichhav.

Nuvvu ala oohinchukuntunava. Thats ok. Hope you feel better soon. Usa lo vuntu modi medha yedupu enduku? You are not under his laws in this country. Ikkada postlu vestey advantage enti antey - time pass

disadvantage- neku frustration 

20 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

btw, the epiphany struck after my conversation with a corporation school teacher in Chennai.

Its amazing to listen to how they solved the problem of caste in their school. I will always carry that lesson in a corner of my heart.

What that lesson is, don't ask :)

I will let you know if I'm successful in implementing it in my own ventures. It is slightly cruel towards upper castes, and deservedly so.

ayithe next life lo ne chepthav anna mata..

pandimuri  pamily nunchi inko pandi coming...

Thank you Bellam konda

@3$%@3$%

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Iyala repu public thoti ide panchayati bhai. @lazybugger

Asalu ne problem endo niku aina telusa ? Certain frustration instantaneous kaadu..time padtadi. over a period of time. nee behaviour kuda alane anipistundi..ne frustration ivala..ninna..monna..may 2014 taruvata vachinadi kaadu...adi epatinundo vundi anukunta..

main reasons..thalli paalu badulu dabba paalu...gattiga talakaya denikana tagaladam vallano...current shock kottadam valano..state first rank expect chesi second language hindi lo fail avadam ...there could be so many reasons depending on your social situation. But, ilanti vatiki kuda treatment vundi..Yes,you heard it right. Vundi..Treatment vundi. Time padtadi..but tagipotadi..melli melli ga..

Then you will have an idea of what your problem..and niku vunadi nee okadike problem uh..leka andariki problem uh...lot of conclusions, but ipatiki aithe its too early to say you are stable minded.

problem em ledhu bhai. meeru batch batch lu eskoni, deshaanni uddarinchey maatalu maatladthaaru. adhi human tendency. self interest above everything. the hypocrisy is understandable.

nenu ye batch lo kalavanu. ye pichi p gaallatho naaku pani ledhu. 

meeru maatladey daanlo hypocrisy lenattu kontha mandi natisthaaru, kontha mandi jeevisthaaru. vaallani choosi navvuthaanu nenu. anthey.

nenu self interest stage ni daatina muni laantodini. mee laanti oora kukkalu appudappudu ochhi morigi pothu untaayi. pattinchu konu. I will do my bit to disturb your peaceful world. because I'm disgusted at the human condition itself, and realise that there are no solutions, other than living through this shyte.

in short, ee db lo 100 mandi pakkanodini ekkiristhunnaru, nenu mimmalni ekkiristhunna. anthey bhai. kaavalantey daa, manam andaram velli treatment teeskundaam. emanna improvement untadha ani chooddaam.

4 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Nuvvu ala oohinchukuntunava. Thats ok. Hope you feel better soon. Usa lo vuntu modi medha yedupu enduku? You are not under his laws in this country. Ikkada postlu vestey advantage enti antey - time pass

disadvantage- neku frustration 

lol. I feel awesome.

nenu edchindi Modi meedha kaadhu. adhi kooda telikunda ochhesaav comment cheyyaniki.

4 minutes ago, Dhevudu said:

ayithe next life lo ne chepthav anna mata..

Thank you Bellam konda

@3$%@3$%

The solution is so beautiful ra bhai. Its not like those schemes that KTR/CBN announce every week. @3$%

I want to keep the solution to myself. I want to make love to it. make babies with it. etc etc..

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

The solution is so beautiful ra bhai. Its not like those schemes that KTR/CBN announce every week. @3$%

I want to keep the solution to myself. I want to make love to it. make babies with it. etc etc..

Just now, lazybugger said:

good luck..

Thank you Bellam konda

@3$%@3$%

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

vachava nayana........the db missed entertainment these days

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Naturally the other question follows.

Who benefits when India grows, and Indians get more educated? Does BJP benefit or the anti-BJP?

I'd say 50-50. This is mostly because upper caste scum is overrepresented in the group of people who benefit from India's growth. They eat shyte, come to idiotic dbs like this, and trash talk lower caste people, while giving each other bjs.

So how to change this?

so your solution to change this is eat the same shyte come to db like this and trash talk upper caste people....