Do you wish that Indians suffer?

lazybugger

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

The idea is simple. find a way to keep poor upper caste people, and even some lower middle class ones out of India's growth story. 

Provoke them to agitate against the rich in their own caste, and not on people lower than them on the social order.

But will they? obviously they wont. So, let them suffer until they protest against their own caste members. Otherwise, let them renounce their caste, and join the rest of the poor in the fight. Until an asshole is proud of his caste, it doesn't matter if he's poor or rich, he's part of the problem.

I'm going to do my bit to put this into motion. What I'm going to do will be cruel. Be back to tell you how it went, after a few months. 

lol i like the confidence and can do attitude however ludicrous your idea may sound.....the country needs that attitude man.... 

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

and it will, in the future too.

and i will continue to give you the answers u deserve.....coz neither do i care a abt upper castes who think they are superior nor the lower castes who suffer from inferiority complex

1 minute ago, batman said:

lol i like the confidence and can do attitude however ludicrous your idea may sound.....the country needs that attitude man.... 

Its not a ridiculous idea at all. The only problem is that whatever scale I'm able to achieve (without destroying myself), it won't make a dent in the political landscape.

But I don't expect things to happen right away. I just want more people to fight the good fight. If there is anything such as a 'good fight'.

and i will continue to give you the answers u deserve.....coz neither do i care a abt upper castes who think they are superior nor the lower castes who suffer from inferiority complex

lol. you are just a blind Hindutva supporter. nothing more. take it easy.

batman,

as long as you don't ask questions of your own ilk, about their treatment of lower castes, dalits, there's no point in 'answering' people like me.

you guys have a huge blind spot, that you conveniently ignore in conversations and pretend to be talking for all Hindus. Fix that first. good luck.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

The idea is simple. find a way to keep poor upper caste people, and even some lower middle class ones out of India's growth story. 

Provoke them to agitate against the rich in their own caste, and not on people lower than them on the social order.

But will they? obviously they wont. So, let them suffer until they protest against their own caste members. Otherwise, let them renounce their caste, and join the rest of the poor in the fight. Until an asshole is proud of his caste, it doesn't matter if he's poor or rich, he's part of the problem.

I'm going to do my bit to put this into motion. What I'm going to do will be cruel. Be back to tell you how it went, after a few months. 

before any of ur fantasies take shape ....how abt this situation....educated upper/middleclass dalits increasing start identifying themselves with upper castes??? distancing themselves from the uneducated poor dalits while take away all the benefits of caste.

dalits being split and one section strongly backing bjp??

btw this is already happening in the country if you come out of your fantasies you might realize@3$%

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not a ridiculous idea at all. The only problem is that whatever scale I'm able to achieve (without destroying myself), it won't make a dent in the political landscape.

But I don't expect things to happen right away. I just want more people to fight the good fight. If there is anything such as a 'good fight'.

with your ulterior intensions are so called cruel as you say.....self destruction is inevitable....

before any of ur fantasies take shape ....how abt this situation....educated upper/middleclass dalits increasing start identifying themselves with upper castes??? distancing themselves from the uneducated poor dalits while take away all the benefits of caste.

dalits being split and one section strongly backing bjp??

btw this is already happening in the country if you come out of your fantasies you might realize@3$%

Lol. I have mentioned about this, in my rant. Read properly first. I'm completely aware of this, although these dalits are miniscule in numbers, as of now. If BJP is what they want, all power to them.

All I want is them to form a power group and negotiate for their share as equals. That a few dalits scrape through into upper class, and start looking down on fellow poorer dalits doesn't bother me. Nor does it bother the poorer dalits.

That's why the question. Does educating and empowering people push them towards BJP or anti-BJP? I am convinced that since self interest is a large part of what makes man tick, either dalits reject BJP, or BJP is forced to shed its anti-dalit stance. Either way is fine with me.

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. you are just a blind Hindutva supporter. nothing more. take it easy.

lol i wont deny what i am....neither should you deny what you are.....just a inferiority complex suffering person....take it easiest

lol i wont deny what i am....neither should you deny what you are.....just a inferiority complex suffering person....take it easiest

alright, mr.psycotherapist.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. I have mentioned about this, in my rant. Read properly first. I'm completely aware of this, although these dalits are miniscule in numbers, as of now. If BJP is what they want, all power to them.

All I want is them to form a power group and negotiate for their share as equals. That a few dalits scrape through into upper class, and start looking down on fellow poorer dalits doesn't bother me. Nor does it bother the poorer dalits.

That's why the question. Does educating and empowering people push them towards BJP or anti-BJP? I am convinced that since self interest is a large part of what makes man tick, either dalits reject BJP, or BJP is forced to shed its anti-dalit stance. Either way is fine with me.

the more educated the more prosperous the more urban a person is the more likely he is a bjp voter as per stats.

middle class dalits from urban areas tend more towards bjp, not sure why....one reason could be they have become more temple going hindu oriented or free from rural entrenched practices.