Do you wish that Indians suffer?

lazybugger

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nothing is 'inevitable'.

"jab naash manush par chatha hai toh pehle vivek mar jaatha hai"   

read bhagvad gita for  philosophical enlightenment.......it will help in your mission 

1 minute ago, batman said:

"jab naash manush par chatha hai toh pehle vivek mar jaatha hai"   

read bhagvad gita for  philosophical enlightenment.......it will help in your mission 

I agree. That's why upper castes have become brain dead and are voting for an incompetent party like BJP. purely to satisfy their hatred for muslims, and their anger at reservations.

8 minutes ago, batman said:

the more educated the more prosperous the more urban a person is the more likely he is a bjp voter as per stats.

middle class dalits from urban areas tend more towards bjp, not sure why....one reason could be they have become more temple going hindu oriented or free from rural entrenched practices.

again, you are repeating the same thing. middle class urban dalits are not huge in number, dear. Let them become huge in numbers and then lets see how BJP copes or how their political choices change.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I agree. That's why upper castes have become brain dead and are voting for an incompetent party like BJP. purely to satisfy their hatred for muslims, and their anger at reservations.

upper caste are only 15% , they do not decide outcomes

bjp is now powered by obc and section of dalits.....maybe these became braindead too

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

again, you are repeating the same thing. middle class urban dalits are not huge in number, dear. Let them become huge in numbers and then lets see how BJP copes or how their political choices change.

they will only grow.....once they become big they might change choice but whats guarantee that poorer dalits then wont back bjp?

going by 2014 stats, poorer rural less educated dalits for the first time voted bjp coz of modi factor and dont fantasize that they changed now after demonetization

upper caste are only 15% , they do not decide outcomes

bjp is now powered by obc and section of dalits.....maybe these became braindead too

BJP doesn't need 51% of votes to win. uppercaste is BJP's votebank. and they do indulge in the worst form of votebank politics.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

BJP doesn't need 51% of votes to win. uppercaste is BJP's votebank. and they do indulge in the worst form of votebank politics.

upper castes dont vote bjp enbloc

neither do uttar pradesh 21% dalits vote mayawati enbloc

neither the christians of south goa and kanyakumari do that

neither the buddhist in ladakh do that

there is only one section of people in india who vote as vote bank ........now i may sound like i hate them....you r free to think that....but thats the truth which i am not afraid to say/deny

Just now, batman said:

they will only grow.....once they become big they might change choice but whats guarantee that poorer dalits then wont back bjp?

going by 2014 stats, poorer rural less educated dalits for the first time voted bjp coz of modi factor and dont fantasize that they changed now after demonetization

I don't know where you got your stats from. In my 2weeks of stay in India, I was able to get away with abusing Modi in the choicest words at

1. non airconditioned hair saloons

2. thallu vandi (mobile) eatouts

3. Train stations, and 2nd class non a/c sleepers

4. Chennai local buses.

5. Uber drivers.

the only time when people were vigorously defending Modi and went on to directly mock me, was at a dinner at The Park in chennai, and a potential associate who got miffed at my Modi bashing during an informal business meeting.

The question is not who backs bjp, but what is BJP doing with it. 

upper castes dont vote bjp enbloc

neither do uttar pradesh 21% dalits vote mayawati enbloc

neither the christians of south goa and kanyakumari do that

neither the buddhist in ladakh do that

there is only one section of people in india who vote as vote bank ........now i may sound i hate them....you r free to think that....but thats the truth which i am not afraid to say/deny

lol. ofcourse you hate them. Even they don't vote enbloc. Especially if you consider how much hatred they have to contend with in their daily interactions.

I would be happy if they vote enbloc.

Whoever backs BJP, their agenda remains the same. The people who back them, should kick some sense into them, and ask them to act like a responsible political party. Not like gang of ruffians.

Their agenda of Hindutva through politics is destructive. and will either push India into authoritarianism, or split India into independent countries.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't know where you got your stats from. In my 2weeks of stay in India, I was able to get away with abusing Modi in the choicest words at

1. non airconditioned hair saloons

2. thallu vandi (mobile) eatouts

3. Train stations, and 2nd class non a/c sleepers

4. Chennai local buses.

5. Uber drivers.

the only time when people were vigorously defending Modi and went on to directly mock me, was at a dinner at The Park in chennai, and a potential associate who got miffed at my Modi bashing during an informal business meeting.

The question is not who backs bjp, but what is BJP doing with it. 

lol just becoz ppl from those 5 places did not beat you up doesn't mean every1 agrees with you......they may agree on your face.....

its called responsible public behavior, civility and respect for democratic opinions.......which of course you did not show/have

19 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. ofcourse you hate them. Even they don't vote enbloc. Especially if you consider how much hatred they have to contend with in their daily interactions.

I would be happy if they vote enbloc.

they do vote along with their unplanned families just to defeat one party......

so they have hatred to contend but they cant be criticized?

chennai is not india....go and ask dalits in western UP whom they hate most

23 minutes ago, batman said:

lol just becoz ppl from those 5 places did not beat you up doesn't mean every1 agrees with you......they may agree on your face.....

its called responsible public behavior, civility and respect for democratic opinions.......which of course you did not show/have

This was in the first week of Dec, and many people joined me in bashing Modi. Some nodded approvingly. Some started to tell how their lives were affected. 

Are you suggesting that I'm trying to beat up people who disagree with me? Lol. Go tell this to your Hindutva brothers who kill people for beef, and for not standing up to national anthem.

23 minutes ago, batman said:

they do vote along with their unplanned families just to defeat one party......

so they have hatred to contend but they cant be criticized?

chennai is not india....go and ask dalits in western UP whom they hate most

they can be criticized, sure. Would you accept criticism of Hinduism from them, then, in the same spirit of fair criticism?

pretty sure that upper caste smug assholes who 'criticize' muslims 24/7 will lose their mind if people around them criticize their way of life 24/7. For example, look at this db itself. Just one guy, and they are not able to handle it.

you guys lose your mind so much, that you end up electing an utter duffer like Modi as PM.

Western UP is also not India.