Do you wish that Indians suffer?

lazybugger

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

So Indian army is out there to take revenge on pandits behalf?

question on question simple way to dodge when u dont have an answer....

if indian army wasn't in kashmir it would by now be an isis territory. you already have isis graffiti there on walls and shop shutters....isis propaganda magazines distributed in masjids on frida prayers wow what a way to use religious places

Just now, batman said:

question on question simple way to dodge when u dont have an answer....

if indian army wasn't in kashmir it would by now be an isis territory. you already have isis graffiti there on walls and shop shutters....isis propaganda magazines distributed in masjids on frida prayers wow what a way to use religious places

lol. as if you answer my questions. I don't have the patience to talk about Kashmir history. Pandits are not angels. it is a local issue, that could be handled without the mess created by govt of India.

end of story.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yes it is. read up on kashmir history. Very similar to Tamil history in srilanka.

neither pandits, nor upper caste Tamils are angels that they are projected in the media. 

so since you read the "history" of kashmir ( probably in a JNU affiliated library managed by a leftist)  tell me/enlighten me what did the pandits do in kashmir?

What is Hindu's record of creating an egalitarian society?

that is not the job of a religion? then what use is that fcuking thing, except to chant mantras when you are indisposed after 60+ yrs.

Why do politics with that useless thing called religion?

anything in politics can be questioned on its role on improving human society. Hindutva is no exception to it. It has degraded public discourse to levels never seen before. I was too young in 1998-2004 and was out of India for the most part to see, if it was true of Hindutva then too.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

so since you read the "history" of kashmir ( probably in a JNU affiliated library managed by a leftist)  tell me/enlighten me what did the pandits do in kashmir?

why would I englighten someone who's mocking me. pick up this 'leftist' book and read for it yourself. I know the Hindutva position on Kashmir, you don't seem to know the opposite position.

Its funny how two Hindus are talking, and one is insisting on talking about Islam, which both of them don't have a clue about.

how about focusing on realities of hindu idiocy?

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. religion is used in enslaving plenty of castes in the varna system in India. 

If you think Islam is bigger issue, than 30million kids going hungry every night in India, good luck to you.

hinduism did not propagate varna system nor did it say ill treat certain people as untouchables. this varna system got engrained in medival india and thats the worst thing happen to india. but today the same varna system give reservation benefits to people who were unfairly treated. it is giving them chance to uplift themselves and thus saving their poverty problems. so the same varna system is helping dalits to come out of poverty now so whats the complain

2 minutes ago, batman said:

hinduism did not propagate varna system nor did it say ill treat certain people as untouchables. this varna system got engrained in medival india and thats the worst thing happen to india. but today the same varna system give reservation benefits to people who were unfairly treated. it is giving them chance to uplift themselves and thus saving their poverty problems. so the same varna system is helping dalits to come out of poverty now so whats the complain

yes. everything is fine and dandy in India.

fools like me overreact to everything for attention seeking.

I'll go and get a life now. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

why would I englighten someone who's mocking me. pick up this 'leftist' book and read for it yourself. I know the Hindutva position on Kashmir, you don't seem to know the opposite position.

ya thats why i asked what is the opposite position? 

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its funny how two Hindus are talking, and one is insisting on talking about Islam, which both of them don't have a clue about.

how about focusing on realities of hindu idiocy?

2 hindus? 

i am asking coz u dont even seem to have a word of condemnation on muzzies telling i dont care they are not my religion they will solve theirs...... why dot you extend such magnanimity to hinduism since you dont associate with it why do u care it is not a religion u follow so let them solve themselves or rot?

58 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

What is Hindu record in creating an egalitarian society? - world's worst record.

Hindutva should have beeen laughed out, when it was first proposed. Thank you Nehru, for saving India.

ha ha ha ya thanks to jawahar scum for creating the hindu rate of growth