Microstradegy Developer/admin and Architect--C# MVC---Front end Angular JS ...Linkedin lo post..ROFL - 5$

Hyper

Looking for partners that Green card holders or Us citizens that can role onto my w-2 for an hourly fee between $5-$7 per hour. Skills: Microstradegy Developer/admin and Architect--C# MVC---Front end Angular JS

Comments  

Desi gadu 

I am ready Sunnie... Send me an email to jrastogi@sagetl.com Thanks

Iddu oka consultancy oddu 

$5 - $7 per hour? Is that a typo?

Reply :  

No Its not a typo. It has to do with sub contractors and their fees. .

Position : Business Analyst
Job Status: long Term
Mode of interview: Phone and In person
Years of Experience: 9 years
Rate:30$ hr on c2c

Mandatory H! copy and Passport copy needed for submission

Naku ie requirement vachindi. Business Analyst..h1 copy..passport copy...$30 per hour..phone and in person interview...9 years..!!!

$30 C2C ..naa h1 minimum salary kuda saripodu. nijangane ie job ekkithe..sampainchindanikante ekuva tax kattali. na employer 20% cut na pocket nunde katukovali..

H1 mida ie rate ae possible kaadu...vadu atla etla adugutadu bhai h1 copy kavalani..koncham anna burra panichestundo ledo ie gadidikodukulaki

This is less than minimum wage, please take print outs and links of this job and send it to DOL, and Brietbart as well. 

Tell them that the so called highly skilled labor is being forced to work at less than minimum wage. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Naku ie requirement vachindi. Business Analyst..h1 copy..passport copy...$30 per hour..phone and in person interview...9 years..!!!

$30 C2C ..naa h1 minimum salary kuda saripodu. nijangane ie job ekkithe..sampainchindanikante ekuva tax kattali. na employer 20% cut na pocket nunde katukovali..

H1 mida ie rate ae possible kaadu...vadu atla etla adugutadu bhai h1 copy kavalani..koncham anna burra panichestundo ledo ie gadidikodukulaki

Take screenshots of this and send them to DOL and Breitbart.com. I will also try to send Senator Jeff Sessions a copy of this if you send me a link. 

These businesses need to be blacklisted and prohibited from doing business within US. 

vendor details bhi veyalsindhi ga

deeni kante costco lo pani chesthe ekkuva paisal vasthay emo ga naa matta

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Take screenshots of this and send them to DOL and Breitbart.com. I will also try to send Senator Jeff Sessions a copy of this if you send me a link. 

These businesses need to be blacklisted and prohibited from doing business within US. 

*=: