School lo annual day celebrations appudu

jbourne

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Ha ha I really wish I could act like priyadarshi in pellichoopulu. Manchi dialogues vunte saal timing matram pakka. Aina vomerica lo vunte ala chances raavu raja 

ala anukovaddu raja eppudu positive gane alochinchuu oka vennela kishore oka deva katta for e.g.... 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbourne

• yomama

• rakeshchinna

• cottondora

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, rakeshchinna said:

ala anukovaddu raja eppudu positive gane alochinchuu oka vennela kishore oka deva katta for e.g.... 

Yeah emanna US lo schedules ki movie artists kavali ante cheppu  

Just now, jbourne said:

Aithe aishwarya rai kanisam  Kareena kapoor range lo vundali @3$%

@3$% ma dav school la ive kaka malla state meets ani racha chestunde like quiz,science fairs,chess fairs,sports(basketball,soccer,cricket,kho-kho,badminton,volleyball,track(200,400,relay) and stuff. 

science labs were fun man, when you had access 24 hours@3$% as kids we use to snuck into chem lab ,play around and i still remember the cold gusts of wind on those nights while biking back home. Fortunately had quite a terrain of woods back home, that used to make it even more adventurous, wild boar, foxes, wild bunnies and occasional sightings of bear, were pretty common in that place lol.

if you remember stone boy serial from DD, i used to have a group of friends with bikes going into woods to search that big stone lol. This was back in 5th grade i guess. 

Just now, yomama said:

@3$% ma dav school la ive kaka malla state meets ani racha chestunde like quiz,science fairs,chess fairs,sports(basketball,soccer,cricket,kho-kho,badminton,volleyball,track(200,400,relay) and stuff. 

science labs were fun man, when you had access 24 hours@3$% as kids we use to snuck into chem lab ,play around and i still remember the cold gusts of wind on those nights while biking back home. Fortunately had quite a terrain of woods back home, that used to make it even more adventurous, wild boar, foxes, wild bunnies and occasional sightings of bear, were pretty common in that place lol.

if you remember stone boy serial from DD, i used to have a group of friends with bikes going into woods to search that big stone lol. This was back in 5th grade i guess. 

Stone boy serial etv serial 

38 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Rofl 🤣 Tamasha movie chusava raja 

prolly you don't follow 9GAG or reddit 

where ppl post and say 90s kids will remember 

aina hero la meeda padi kottukune badulu 

Boothu stories kante i think this is better 

nuvvu chepthey okay... bro... edo kids post la anipichindi.. .

hero buthu stories kanna better.. I agree..