• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• mettastar

• BommaliNinnodhala

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Clarity please. Is it staffing work or pure consulting work that your employer got?

i dint get your question...but my comp has multiple clients and i work in 2 of them...

2 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

vuncle edo cover drives kodtunaadu..details endku ba...we just need to do some miss fielding

i think i got enough suggestions...thanks all for your suggestions...i will ask my employer to reduce his % ..thanks guys...

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Do the client know this? It is legal if the client knows this and agrees to work on multiple clients. 

ee prapancham lo ye client ina oppukuntaada..2 jobs in a day antey

5 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i dint get your question...but my comp has multiple clients and i work in 2 of them...

I will make it simple. DO the clients know that you are working on 2 clients? If yes, how you got the 2 clients? If your employer got the client and convinced them that you will be working for both of them, don't bother asking any extra percentage. 20% is fair game.

16 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I will make it simple. DO the clients know that you are working on 2 clients? If yes, how you got the 2 clients? If your employer got the client and convinced them that you will be working for both of them, don't bother asking any extra percentage. 20% is fair game.

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Do the client know this? It is legal if the client knows this and agrees to work on multiple clients. 

his h1 is with a mestri. So for all legal purposes he is only working for his mestri .

manollu chala mandi chestaru 2 clients. one onsite and one remote or both remote.

26 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

set avuthadi...andhuke i am making good money but eppudu work out avvadhu kada..konni projects baga hectic vuntai some of them will be easy so we can do another one..also depends upon your manager...

ante h1b paina multiple jobs..multiple clients..one employer ???? all remote ?

2 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ee prapancham lo ye client ina oppukuntaada..2 jobs in a day antey

Then what he is doing is not legal. In EVC model, he is supposed to work only for 1 client. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

client ki telisi ela work chestharu brother....client ki teliyakunda 2 jobs working anukunta....