Mesthri percentage

budgetpadbhanabam

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Do the client know this? It is legal if the client knows this and agrees to work on multiple clients. 

bhayya i am not trying to insult you but i think your employer is not a implemeter it seems nor you worked any  other big consulting firms like Oracle, Workday etc...  ma employer oka pedha software comp nunchi baitaki vachi pettadu....he is a VP in that comp before...he has very good relation with clients as he handles sales in that comp....so ma comp lo 50% emp supports clients in diff location most of them travel to multiple clients in a single month..nenu bay area lo vunta kabatti i am not travelling..all of them in h1b...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• mettastar

• BommaliNinnodhala

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Do the client know this? It is legal if the client knows this and agrees to work on multiple clients. 

may be two diff shifts emo.. u guys are going to personal

Just now, aviator said:

his h1 is with a mestri. So for all legal purposes he is only working for his mestri .

manollu chala mandi chestaru 2 clients. one onsite and one remote or both remote.

Yes, everyone does. Anduke ana mona Bank lo Director meda vasaru kada thread apude ivani mamule ani antunaru.

We are basically hiding this from client and his vendors. But in vendor MSA it will be clearly mentioned, the resource needs to work only for the client

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Then what he is doing is not legal. In EVC model, he is supposed to work only for 1 client. 

valla emp in house tehchukuntademo man projects ... 

Vammo...inka chalu ra babu...nenu mi suggestion kosam vacha but not for a debate....mitho inkonchma ekkuva sepu matladithe....motham india lo black money ki nene karam annatu chestharu anukunta...miko dandam ra sami...ma comp lo andharam multiple clients ki work chestham,,,na identity save chsukotani ma comp build chesina product name and comp peru reveal cheyyatle...but once agian thx for your suggestion.........

Just now, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Vammo...inka chalu ra babu...nenu mi suggestion kosam vacha but not for a debate....mitho inkonchma ekkuva sepu matladithe....motham india lo black money ki nene karam annatu chestharu anukunta...miko dandam ra sami...ma comp lo andharam multiple clients ki work chestham,,,na identity save chsukotani ma comp build chesina product name and comp peru reveal cheyyatle...but once agian thx for your suggestion.........

lol lite theesko bhayya .. @3$%

7 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

bhayya i am not trying to insult you but i think your employer is not a implemeter it seems nor you worked any  other big consulting firms like Oracle, Workday etc...  ma employer oka pedha software comp nunchi baitaki vachi pettadu....he is a VP in that comp before...he has very good relation with clients as he handles sales in that comp....so ma comp lo 50% emp supports clients in diff location most of them travel to multiple clients in a single month..nenu bay area lo vunta kabatti i am not travelling..all of them in h1b...

It doesn't not matter where I work. You are asking the questions as if you are working in EVC model. You are not clear on what type of company you work? No one works for percentage when dealing with direct clients. You are hiding something

Just now, Batman_fan said:

It don't not matter where I work. You are asking the questions as if you are working in EVC model. You are clear on what type of company you work? No one works for percentage when dealing with direct clients. You are hiding something

EVC model ani ekkada annadu man.. 80 - 20% annadu.. its like he is working overtime and handling multiple projects for his company.. by which his company is making more money.. andulo 20 badhulu 15% ki adugudham anukuntunnadu

7 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

story didn't add up...nuv chepina companies lo % basis mida work cheyaru ...

anyway its diff story, its ur personal not good to argue on it  

51 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Bayyas need your suggestion regrding your % with masthris....i pay 20% and work multiple projects all the time ...he makes at-least 5k-6k every month on both the projects.....i am thinking its better i can ask 15%..do you think it is a wise idea..he will pay for all my GC and H1b ext but not premium....

20% teskune vadikI 5k to 6k vastunted mari nuv 80%ga ante neku monthly 24k vasthondha

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

It don't not matter where I work. You are asking the questions as if you are working in EVC model. You are clear on what type of company you work? No one works for percentage when dealing with direct clients. You are hiding something

yes i do hiding..inthavaraku vachaka endhuku inka nijam cheptha....ma employer ki gali janardhan reddy chala close so vadu money white chettaniki maku okkakaliki 20k payrool run chesthadu so memu avi anni india back gali janardhan reddy acct ki trafser chestham...just like shivaji movie....are you happy...

Just now, mettastar said:

EVC model ani ekkada annadu man.. 80 - 20% annadu.. its like he is working overtime and handling multiple projects for his company.. by which his company is making more money.. andulo 20 badhulu 15% ki adugudham anukuntunnadu

If it is not EVC model, and the 2 clients he got are through his employer reputation, 20% is fair game. I already said this earlier. 

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

@3$%

no offense bro..just stressing the point that u r going in right direction..ATB