Tennis babu la kosam

LivingLegend

Gamma Live Wire - Professional Spin 16 string bagundi

i got it strung recently on my babolat pure drive lite racquet and I did see some improvement in my play. It gives good power with good spin.

You can give it a try.

4 hours ago, LivingLegend said:

Gamma Live Wire - Professional Spin 16 string bagundi

i got it strung recently on my babolat pure drive lite racquet and I did see some improvement in my play. It gives good power with good spin.

You can give it a try.

Did you get it strung in the mains or the crosses? Or was it strung on both? What tension do you string it at, also it seems to be a multi filament string. Do you use a co poly string with that in the mains?

Is your's the 100 sq inch racquet? I dislike lite racquets btw, they are the worst on the arm.

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Did you get it strung in the mains or the crosses? Or was it strung on both? What tension do you string it at, also it seems to be a multi filament string. Do you use a co poly string with that in the mains?

Is your's the 100 sq inch racquet? I dislike lite racquets btw, they are the worst on the arm.

I got it strung on both mains and crosses at tension 58lbs, mine was 100sq inch racquet. Actually i used to play with Wilson six.one 95 pro staff racquet which caused me pain in arm badly hence i switched to lite racquet with little bit more head size.

At first I got the babolat racquet strung with Lexilon Alu and gamma synthetic gut 16 in mains and cross and it was good in the beginning but later on it lost the power and forces me to generate the power while playing forehand (might be due to duration).

Which one are you using bro ?

I was using Tis6 first and then got it strung with some pro guy here , not sure what he did but there was lot of improvement in my game. Now I had switched to Babolat Aero Pro Drive for better game :D

2 minutes ago, BabeJustin11 said:

I was using Tis6 first and then got it strung with some pro guy here , not sure what he did but there was lot of improvement in my game. Now I had switched to Babolat Aero Pro Drive for better game :D

i see some good reviews on that. How much did you pay for it ?

34 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

I got it strung on both mains and crosses at tension 58lbs, mine was 100sq inch racquet. Actually i used to play with Wilson six.one 95 pro staff racquet which caused me pain in arm badly hence i switched to lite racquet with little bit more head size.

At first I got the babolat racquet strung with Lexilon Alu and gamma synthetic gut 16 in mains and cross and it was good in the beginning but later on it lost the power and forces me to generate the power while playing forehand (might be due to duration).

Which one are you using bro ?

Okay I use the Yonex V Core Duel G 97 for my main racquet of play. But I also have a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick Plus and a Babolat Aero Pro Drive Plus as well for secondary racquets. I used to string my racquets with the Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power in the past but it's too stiff on the arm. Now a days I use a Solinco Tour bite, I usually string my own racquets. I string them around 53 in the mains and a little tigher in the crosses at around 57 pounds. I use the Tour bite in the mains and Wilson natural gut in the crosses.

Luxilon strings are terrific when they are newly strung, but they lose their tension and power faster than normal and are pretty expensive to buy. That's their only downside, I think they are made in Belgium.

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay I use the Yonex V Core Duel G 97 for my main racquet of play. But I also have a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick Plus and a Babolat Aero Pro Drive Plus as well for secondary racquets. I used to string my racquets with the Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power in the past but it's too stiff on the arm. Now a days I use a Solinco Tour bite, I usually string my own racquets. I string them around 53 in the mains and a little tigher in the crosses at around 57 pounds. I use the Tour bite in the mains and Wilson natural gut in the crosses.

Luxilon strings are terrific when they are newly strung, but they lose their tension and power faster than normal and are pretty expensive to buy. That's their only downside, I think they are made in Belgium.

that's so cool man. And yes luxilon strings are expensive with less duration but they are really good at the beginning.

4 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

that's so cool man. And yes luxilon strings are expensive with less duration but they are really good at the beginning.

Yeah one advantage of that is that I end up buying a whole string reel, it is cheaper that way plus you save the $20 you have to pay to a pro to string it each time.

The downside is that I have a basic manual stringer(Klippermate) so it takes much longer to string than the time it would take on a better stringer like Gamma which is usually placed on a stand.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah one advantage of that is that I end up buying a whole string reel, it is cheaper that way plus you save the $20 you have to pay to a pro to string it each time.

The downside is that I have a basic manual stringer(Klippermate) so it takes much longer to string than the time it would take on a better stringer like Gamma which is usually placed on a stand.

I always give it to a thella uncle to string my racquet, he never charged me even though I insist. I used to play doubles with him most of the time. Wanted to buy a new racquet but currently out of job so it's on hold.