Sunkara ki kids leru why ?

jantar_mantar

15 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

vala husband ni kuda delhi gang rafe emana chesthunava ani thitti untadi ayna why her personals odiley 

Close source say her husb is impotent . Pedda bil birthri jampathri candidate anta dani mogudu 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jantar_mantar

• kiladi bullodu

• mastercheif

• lazybugger

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jantar_mantar said:

Close source say her husb is impotent . Pedda bil birthri jampathri candidate anta dani mogudu 

aithey entanta? pillalu karuvu emanna ochindha world lo?

impotent/childless couples ki special tax breaks ivvaali, nyaayanga choosthey. ee vekkiri enduku?

2 minutes ago, jantar_mantar said:

inka konni days lo thana FB lo pics post vesthundhii with kids...chooodu

already news vellipoyindhii ila evvaro vaala hisband ni impt annaru ani.. so prove that FB lo pics tvaralo

Intha regressive ga ela alochisthar vayya. You are talking as if that's the only purpose of being a woman. 

If you don't agree with her views and opinions or movie reviews that's alright. But it's in bad taste to question her personal life. Live and let live. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Intha regressive ga ela alochisthar vayya. You are talking as if that's the only purpose of being a woman. 

If you don't agree with her views and opinions or movie reviews that's alright. But it's in bad taste to question her personal life. Live and let live. 

Don't take what people post here seriously. Most are playacting, or seriously fcuked up. Either way, ignore the posts. You just cannot appeal to their rational side, assuming that it exists.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Don't take what people post here seriously. Most are playacting, or seriously fcuked up. Either way, ignore the posts. You just cannot appeal to their rational side, assuming that it exists.

I agree. 

Just now, idibezwada said:

same kochen...i ask.. u tell

ask yourself that kochen first. I don't even care what you guys do for a living here, unlike you guys who try to put me down, based on what I may/may not be doing.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ask yourself that kochen first. I don't even care what you guys do for a living here, unlike you guys who try to put me down, based on what I may/may not be doing.

yes..bathroom cum latrine

Just now, idibezwada said:

yes..bathroom cum latrine

sure assume that. That's better than idiotic questions with "nijam cheppu em chesthuntav". haha..

so ask that kochen you asked me to yourself or the other idiots in this db.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Masthu engli piece matladinav thi. 

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sure assume that. That's better than idiotic questions with "nijam cheppu em chesthuntav". haha..

so ask that kochen you asked me to yourself or the other idiots in this db.

1. 1) Place yellow split peas in a saucepan with 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until soft, about 15 minutes. In another saucepan, mix together the tamarind pulp stir in 1/2 cup water to make a watery juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and tomato to the tamarind juice, and continue to boil until the vegetables are soft, and the liquid has reduced to almost half.
  2. 2) Meanwhile, grind the coriander seeds, yellow lentils, coconut and chilies to a paste using a mortar and pestle or food processor. Add this paste to the tamarind sauce, then stir in the yellow lentils until everything is well blended. Bring to a boil once again, then remove from the heat and set aside.
  3. 3) Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat, and add the mustard seed, cumin seed, and asafoetida powder. Once the mustard seeds start to sputter and the mixture is fragrant, remove from heat and stir into sambar. Serve hot.