Tribal girl gang raped by local BJP leader in Madhya Pradesh for 36 hours

Bhai

I was taken to nearby jungle and raped for 36 hours by the six, says victim.

Bhopal: A tribal girl in a Madhya Pradesh district was allegedly gang raped by a local BJP leader and his five accomplices for refusing to withdraw a molestation case filed against him by her, police said. The incident took place in Amla in Baitul district.

According to the victim, who is admitted in a serious condition in the district headquarters hospital at Baitul on Saturday, the local BJP leader, a former ward member, along with his five accomplices broke into her house late on Thursday night and abducted her.

“I was taken to nearby jungle and raped for 36 hours by the six. They beat me before raping me I was threatened of dire consequences if I did not withdraw the case of molestation filed against the former ward member, the key accused. I was abandoned in the jungle when I became unconscious.

“I later walked 13 km to reach Baitul and called my in-laws on phone to narrate my ordeal. They took me to the women’s police station to lodge FIR against the accused. But, I was asked to go to Azad police station to lodge the case. The Azad police station again turned me back asking me to go to Amla police station to file FIR,” she said.

However, her in-laws rushed her to the hospital when her condition worsened.The incident triggered public outrage in the state. State home minister Bhupendra Singh ordered a probe into the incident.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/181216/tribal-girl-gang-raped-by-local-bjp-leader-in-madhya-pradesh-for-36-hours.html

many of them who read the tile or post won't even see this as a big issue. india lo common kada ani pakka thread ki veltharu.

very sad for the girl and for current society's priorities 

Third world countries lo idhi common ee kada. Manollaki social changes and economical changes ishtam vundadhu kada.

oka third world country lo ilanti rape ayindhi antey, a bjp mp and his friends have very good confidence on indian judicial system. 

11 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

many of them who read the tile or post won't even see this as a big issue. india lo common kada ani pakka thread ki veltharu.

very sad for the girl and for current society's priorities 

7 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Third world countries lo idhi common ee kada. Manollaki social changes and economical changes ishtam vundadhu kada.

oka third world country lo ilanti rape ayindhi antey, a bjp mp and his friends have very good confidence on indian judicial system. 

ee news list choodu'

Tribal girl gang raped by local BJP leader in Madhya Pradesh for 36 hours

Woman Raped During Job Hunt, Teen Assaulted At Birthday Party in Delhi

Uttar Pradesh Is Becoming The Child Rape Capital Of India, And Gujarat Is Playing Catch-Up

16-year-old gang-raped by classmates at birthday party (Delhi)

Mumbai: 13-yr-old girl raped by school teacher; principal arrested

In Delhi to look after injured relatives, 16-year-old raped. “They took her to another floor, where they took turns to rape her while she was not in her senses,” a police officer said.

National shooter alleges rape by Arjuna awardee (Pune)

70-year-old woman raped in UP's Etah

At Gunpoint, Newly Wed Woman Allegedly Gang-Raped By Husband, Friends (Jharkhand)

Tenant rapes 10-year-old, held (Ludhiana)

Man arrested for rape of stepdaughter (Bhopal)

Twenty-year-old girl raped in moving car in Delhi's Moti Bagh area; accused's vehicle carried MHA sticker

Mumbai: Nanavati doc arrested for sexually assaulting 28-yr-old woman in ICU. He called her several times after she was discharged in June asking for ‘sexual favours’, which pushed her to file the complaint.

Rape of minors on the rise in UP, 6,829 cases reported this year

12 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Yes it's a very feudalistic society unfortunately. Nothing better can be expected for the most part unless there's social mobility across all strata of the society.