Any car detailing experts here

tennisluvr

Guys naa car ki clearcoat lacquer peeling in some spots, and the other my snow brush made some very nasty scratches on the car. Ee roje choosukunna, please suggest anyways to get this fixed. 

I am going to trade in my car later this week so need to fix these blemishes before that else I will lose out on the value of the car. Evaranna detailing idea unte cheppandi. Tips/suggestions etc. 

Nuvey chesukovali antey oka $400 avutadi details ki compound + buffing +wax ki this should clear all the swirling and light paint scratches... adey car bitiki tesukopoi detailing ki istey 200 avutadi but meterials u buy will come for atleast 6-7 times for body maintaince ki ... nuvey chesukuntey you need closed and clean garage ... 

6 minutes ago, macha said:

Nuvey chesukovali antey oka $400 avutadi details ki compound + buffing +wax ki this should clear all the swirling and light paint scratches... adey car bitiki tesukopoi detailing ki istey 200 avutadi but meterials u buy will come for atleast 6-7 times for body maintaince ki ... nuvey chesukuntey you need closed and clean garage ... 

$200 padesi bayata chepinchukodam uthamam

12 minutes ago, macha said:

Closed and clean garage option ledu bro. I live in an apartment complex, only outdoor parking. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Closed and clean garage option ledu bro. I live in an apartment complex, only outdoor parking. 

Lite alagitey you can give it for light compound and wax detailing