Suggest some good shampoo

sarkaar

57 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

negatibe review baaaaga unnayee ga

most helpful negative review

Drying! Not gentle at all!

2 out of 5 stars

submitted by NaturalHairGuru — 15 months ago

The label says that this shampoo is gentle, adds moisture to the hair and can be used everyday. I would NOT use this shampoo everyday on type 4 hair! This shampoo left my 4a/3c hair dry, although I would not say it is completely stripped of moisture. On my heat damaged hair, I am reluctant to even use this shampoo regularly. I mostly use cowash, but I am also trying to use this shampoo up to get rid of it. After using this shampoo, you MUST be sure to have a quality conditioner to restore all the moisture back into your hair! Also, over time, all the dark parts, I guess the JBCO, separates from the rest of the shampoo and sinks to the bottom. I tried shaking the bottle, but that makes the top of the bottle lather up, so less of the JBCO gets to the top. It seems like SM needs to work on the formula to mix the JBCO with the rest of the ingredients better, so that it does not just sink to the bottom of the bottle. The shampoo does reduce the tangles in hair, but I would still not try to do much detangling during the shampooing stage. It's still nice that the shampoo reduces tangles instead of adds to them. With this shampoo, you get more for your money than the other SM shampoos, but I would rather have quality over quantity. I wish I had taken this shampoo back.  

32 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

negatibe review baaaaga unnayee ga

most helpful negative review

Drying! Not gentle at all!

2 out of 5 stars

submitted by NaturalHairGuru — 15 months ago

The label says that this shampoo is gentle, adds moisture to the hair and can be used everyday. I would NOT use this shampoo everyday on type 4 hair! This shampoo left my 4a/3c hair dry, although I would not say it is completely stripped of moisture. On my heat damaged hair, I am reluctant to even use this shampoo regularly. I mostly use cowash, but I am also trying to use this shampoo up to get rid of it. After using this shampoo, you MUST be sure to have a quality conditioner to restore all the moisture back into your hair! Also, over time, all the dark parts, I guess the JBCO, separates from the rest of the shampoo and sinks to the bottom. I tried shaking the bottle, but that makes the top of the bottle lather up, so less of the JBCO gets to the top. It seems like SM needs to work on the formula to mix the JBCO with the rest of the ingredients better, so that it does not just sink to the bottom of the bottle. The shampoo does reduce the tangles in hair, but I would still not try to do much detangling during the shampooing stage. It's still nice that the shampoo reduces tangles instead of adds to them. With this shampoo, you get more for your money than the other SM shampoos, but I would rather have quality over quantity. I wish I had taken this shampoo back.  

Negative reviews annitiki untayi. But overall it has 4/5 stars. I am using it since 2 years naaku ippati varaku no problem at all. But then I don't use it everyday, weekly once ala use chestha. 

2 hours ago, sarkaar said:

Dry scalp and  and curly hair for my cousin.

suggest some good sampoo which should keep moisture and healthy hair..

Go to whole foods... and pick one off the shelf...