• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

http://hi.hawkfeed.com/presstitute-media-is-hiding-this-but-muslims-are-rioting-in-bengal-dhulagarh-howrah/

Communal clashes have broken out once again in Bengal over attempts by members of one community to demolish a Shiva temple at Dhulagarh, about 28 kilometers west of Kolkata, in Howrah district.

Communal clashes have broken out once again in Bengal over attempts by members of one community to demolish a Shiva temple at Dhulagarh, about 28 kilometers west of Kolkata, in Howrah district.

Members of one community have been objecting to the presence of the temple for some weeks now. According to this report, they are reportedly being led by one Gulshan Mullick, a local Trinamool Congress leader. Clashes that broke out between members of two communities have left several Hindus injured, some of them seriously.

The images coming in from Dhulagarh Howrah, 28 kms from Kolkata, are horrifying! A mob burnt and looted the house of 60 Hindu families in that area. The families were forced to run away for their safety. Even the temple in the area was not spared after a bomb destroyed a part of it. The police, too, were left helpless after the mob started hurling bombs towards them.

What is even more disturbing is the deafening silence of the mainstream media! While no form of violence is ever justified, the repeated abstinence of the media from reporting about the violence incited by a particular community is worrying. Such acts by the fourth pillar of democracy are only creating further divide and have, for the major part, eroded the confidence of the people from these institutions. The literate mass now relies on the social media to grasp over the happenings across the country.

1 minute ago, speedracer said:

Haha. Typical , still people cling to stupid ideology of seeing people through religious affiliations. 

Here the reason behind the violence is religion. How can you solve the problem without inquiring into the reason?

And That is how you avoid it from not happening again. 

Just a thought :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Jihadi didi ne ennukunaaru....enjoying WB lo...BJP ee vellaku mogudu

I think awareness is  more important bro. I didn't even know about this until I saw a post in quora 

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

I think awareness is  more important bro. I didn't even know about this until I saw a post in quora 

Typical turkhi fooks mentality....RSS,VHP scene lo digithe vuchaa....malli victim card play chestaaru....RSS,VHP and other organizations lekapothe chaala worst ga tayarayedhi