Communal tensions in West Bengal - Dhulagadh

micxas

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I know this all sounds great in theory, but its even worse than the marxist doctrine I read when I was 15, right after I read Ayn Rand :)

People have evolved into newer type of nonsense, compared to these older ones. @3$%

I don't see people being incentivized to discipline through spirituality. Atleast not majority of people.

But if people don't take what is there and do all the rest of nonsense like caste discrimination or centralization of power what is Hinduism got to do with this?, it gave you the freedom.

The concept of communism  or objectivism failed within 100 years of their invention but at least Hinduism survived long enough (but at the cost of some sections for a period of time).

Do you have any better structure which can balance both religion and the worldly affairs better?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

Just now, micxas said:

But if people don't take what is there and do all the rest of nonsense like caste discrimination or centralization of power what is Hinduism is got to do with this?

The concept of communism  or objectivism failed within 100 years of their invention but at least Hinduism survived long enough (but at the cost of some sections for a period of time).

because times have changed. people are more assertive now probably. They won't take sh1t for long without responding in kind.

Its more likely that we have reached the peak of human capacity as far as evolution is concerned. There's no other way but to stagnate until the next big mutation occurs. @3$%

26 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. I didn't ask anyone to do anything. I just portrayed an ideal scenario. I even mentioned that it won't happen in real life.

I'm pretty sure Hindus cannot escape Islam through reactionary nonsense like Hindutva. If anything, Hindutva will pave the way to Hindus mass converting to Islam.

Good man pretty much respect when quoting one religion and non against on one religion.. very good keep going

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

because times have changed. people are more assertive now probably. They won't take sh1t for long without responding in kind.

Its more likely that we have reached the peak of human capacity as far as evolution is concerned. There's no other way but to stagnate until the next big mutation occurs. @3$%

But at least bother about postponing it *u(

Just now, 4Vikram said:

Good man pretty much respect when quoting one religion and non against on one religion.. very good keep going

Hindutva is not a religion. Its a political movement. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I am of the view that religion is holding back this 'mutation' @3$%

Okay, well I am not good at English so   mutation - radical transformation or something like a world war?

Just now, micxas said:

Okay, well I am not good at English so   mutation - radical transformation or something like a world war?

No. I meant Modern humans are mixture of neanderthals and cro magnons, who evolved from humanoids.

Its time for modern humans to evolve into something else. They have pretty much reached their peak. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. I meant Modern humans are mixture of neanderthals and cro magnons, who evolved from humanoids.

Its time for modern humans to evolve into something else. They have pretty much reached their peak. 

okay @3$%