• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

okay fine Hindutva is not religion right, then why are comparing it with Islam?

I'm not comparing. I'm just abusing Hindutva. Some people make the comparison by dragging in Islam whenever Hindutva is spoken ill of, and I respond.

56 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm not comparing. I'm just abusing Hindutva. Some people make the comparison by dragging in Islam whenever Hindutva is spoken ill of, and I respond.

Why do even abuse man, not every single person talk bs right if he is talking about Hindutva

17 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Proddununchi w/o break paralu paralu rastunnaru

lol yeah kncham heated conversations ainai ivala anduke @3$%

Also I want people to speak up, if they feel being ganged up against with this hindutva nonsense.

sadly, it seems there are no dalits here, or want to identified as dalits. reflects the kind of horrible society that we are proud of.

nothing wrong in abusing hindutva, and shaming these people.

Its therapeutic, if nothing.

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

why are you giving me another scenario, when I gave you one that agreed with your concern. I'm sure that there will be issues with Islam growing in India, and will have to be dealt with without resorting to reactionary Hindutva politics.

What I meant by those bold letters is, I can see a way for Hindus to organize and prevent Islam from making too many inroads. But that means, giving up the varna system (doesn't matter if varna is recognized by birth or not), and abolishing social hierarchies.

It is an almost impossible task in the modern world.

Hindus cannot stop conversion by fighting against conversion blatantly. The people who convert have no incentive whatsoever to remain in Hinduism. 

-------------

Now if you insist on painting doomsday scenarios about Islam growth in India. I've already made it clear what i think about that. In the absence of institutions, not just muslims, even Hindus have no recourse to justice. So lets talk systems, rather than individual religions.

ya every1 except you is aware of the "systems" that izlam builds... yes we can see them clearly in the muzzie countries the systems that give justice lol....

how dilusional can a person get