Communal tensions in West Bengal - Dhulagadh

micxas

just watched the first video... it doesn't seems to be legit.

part of it is mumbai azad maindan violence. In fact the scrolling says it clearly. If any one cannot read hindi at least they can spot mumbai police vehicles.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

2 hours ago, micxas said:

Issue here is bigger than what you mentioned above and there have been reciprocative actions by both RSS and islamic extremists, RSS doesn't represent Hinduism, most of the things it does are against basics.

This incident is different  beacuse here normal people  went on  and attacked on a particular community, not some individual or group.. also the occurrence of these kind of events has a pattern throughout the history.

Anyways my intension was not cause the disturbance I wanted to share  because it was not shown in Main stream media.

You start out with a generalization (that Islam is somehow inherently evil, and deserves to be exposed), and never move to specifics from there.

The questions you need to ask yourself, and learn more are:

1. Are there organized groups who do this violence under the name of Islam? If yes, what are their motivations. Pick them apart, and you'll get your answer. You may not like the answer, but you'll get it.

2. If no, why do you want to attribute Islam to every action that a muslim/groups do? Why not attriubute Hinduism to what RSS does? - Your dismissal that RSS doesn't represent Hinduism is BS, if you don't dismiss that these violent muslims somehow represent Islam.

3. How is generalizing an entire problem to a religion helpful in a political conversation? I can understand if the conversation is purely theological/academical. Political solutions are found by reaching out to the other side, and hearing them out. Not by name calling them, and trying to humiliate them.

------------

Mainstream media is a failure. that doesn't mean there's a conspiracy against Hindus and towards Islamization of India. If anything, MSM is more hinduized than ever. Entire India seems to be. Since you belong to the majority group, you won't even feel it, and can sit coolly in judgement of people who face the brunt of majoritarian attacks across India.

20 hours ago, batman said:

dalit attacks are not ignored by msm...especially if its from a bjp ruled state

In such cases dalits have atrocities act which they can file....what does ppl in bengal have?

I keep recounting to an experience of mine in the summer of 2013 in India.

The place - around 150kms south of Chennai. I had just hired a young guy to my office in Pondicherry. He was a dalit (which I came to know later when I was talking to him). dropped out after 12th, etc.

He told me that there are murders every day, or at best every week due to caste clashes (he didn't say it was between dalits and others, I made the connection much later). I refused to believe it. Over the next three weeks, he showed me 7 bodies (at various times). Young guys/girls killed and disposed off in open ground. He also said that there is no point in approaching the police, who are probably behind some of these murders.

What MSM shows is a small portion of what is happening to the dalits. The truth is too stark to be shown with greater regularity.

Things are better now, he said. About one in 3months, and local papers have started getting brave about reporting it. But MSM will hardly bother to follow the story and tell it. The story of caste discrimination, and use of govt machinery to keep dalits out of mainstream.

MSM caters to its audience. Not to the truth. It shows what you guys want to see. God forbid, if you want to see these kinds of riot news. In an already brainwashed population, india cannot handle swathes of people, safe in their conviction that muslims are out to get them.

May be that is the reason MSM doesn't blow these things up out of proportion. And they are right. public can sometimes be triggered.

1 hour ago, Bhai said:

just watched the first video... it doesn't seems to be legit.

part of it is mumbai azad maindan violence. In fact the scrolling says it clearly. If any one cannot read hindi at least they can spot mumbai police vehicles.

these guys are riot mongers (the tv people). Zee TV seems to be the most hinduized TV today.

Too much BJP bhakti has blinded them. I'm afraid that these guys are going to spark a riot somewhere with careless reporting of this type.

The notion that for a population that endured this 'demonetization' the way slaves of an emperor would, an anti-muslim trigger is enough to riot is a sad thought.

20 hours ago, batman said:

dalit attacks are not ignored by msm...especially if its from a bjp ruled state

In such cases dalits have atrocities act which they can file....what does ppl in bengal have?

Just look at cases registered under dalit atrocities act, across India.

Unless, you believe most of them are fraud cases (in which case I have nothing to say that will convince you), what is reported on the MSM about dalits is probably less than 0.01% of what is happening to them.

And there probably are more cases that are not reported, and quietly endured.

12 hours ago, lazybugger said:

these guys are riot mongers (the tv people). Zee TV seems to be the most hinduized TV today.

Too much BJP bhakti has blinded them. I'm afraid that these guys are going to spark a riot somewhere with careless reporting of this type.

The notion that for a population that endured this 'demonetization' the way slaves of an emperor would, an anti-muslim trigger is enough to riot is a sad thought.

keele pic paar

15585062_394619160873487_358192833153590

12 hours ago, lazybugger said:

but there are dedicated cells which publish these hoax videos & pictures just to create communal tensions. I wonder what they achieve?

their followers don't even try to do little effort to find how authentic it is.

18 hours ago, lazybugger said:

You start out with a generalization (that Islam is somehow inherently evil, and deserves to be exposed), and never move to specifics from there.

The questions you need to ask yourself, and learn more are:

Okay, question... How many muslim majority counties are out there in South Asia and how many of them are democratic?

How many muslim majority counties are there in Asia and how many of them are democratic?

How many muslim majority counties are there in the world  and how many of them are democratic?

There are 50 plus musilm majorty countries in the world and afaik  less than 10% are democratic and allows the rest to live in peace. So unless if there is something fundamentally wrong what are we missing?

Refer to this detailed answer:

https://www.quora.com/As-a-Hindu-what-is-your-view-on-Islam/answer/Ram-Abloh

1. Are there organized groups who do this violence under the name of Islam? If yes, what are their motivations. Pick them apart, and you'll get your answer. You may not like the answer, but you'll get it.

Yes.. Motivation is simple and clear, islamization of India. 

https://www.quora.com/Are-Islamic-terrorists-who-are-killed-in-action-admitted-to-the-seventh-heaven-of-Allahs-heaven/answer/Rami-Sivan

2. If no, why do you want to attribute Islam to every action that a muslim/groups do? Why not attriubute Hinduism to what RSS does? - Your dismissal that RSS doesn't represent Hinduism is BS, if you don't dismiss that these violent muslims somehow represent Islam.

Because quran tells them to do it, there is nothing that ISIS is doing which Mohammed himself did not do. I/ several other people gave detailed answers in previous threads on  how/ what Islam did to india through out the history. If you haven't read or chose to ignore what else we can do.  I am not saying everyone is violent in a particular religion, but you don't need 1000 people to kill 1000 humans when you are a suicide bomber. 

The point you are missing is those guys are not just representing ISLAM they are actually doing what their book told them to do and what MHMD  and his successors did.  And there are several quotes out there if you want to look.

https://www.quora.com/If-a-Muslims-crime-is-attributed-to-Islam-why-not-attribute-a-Hindus-crime-to-Hinduism/answer/Ram-Abloh

Coming back to RSS The only way to say RSS represent Hinduism is by quoting the scriptures and actions, governance of RSS. Show me the relation b/w them and I will agree, I am not a supporter of RSS anyways. The existence of RSS and its mother org. Hindu Mahasabha was came into place to counter the Muslim League in the first place.

3. How is generalizing an entire problem to a religion helpful in a political conversation? I can understand if the conversation is purely theological/academical. Political solutions are found by reaching out to the other side, and hearing them out. Not by name calling them, and trying to humiliate them.

Generalization did not help and I don't think it is a good idea either. What really helps is going back to the roots of the problem, in this case the root is the book itself.  If Dalits are allowed to burn Manu Smrithi when it was being shown as evil against Sudras then why not the world question QURAN .. why not people get rid of Violence in Quuran and keep telling lies that it is religion of peace when the whole history is filled with violence. You seem to be not okay because that gives Hindus an edge.

I didn't start the thread as a political conversation. My concern is  more about existence of Hinduism.  One or more attacks by Hindus cannot be shown as an example when the whole history of Islam esp. in india is filled with violence and mass conversions.

What happened to Christianity around 300-400 years ago in Europe should also happen to all  other Abrahamic Faiths otherwise there is no way minorities can live peacefully in respective regions. 

------------

Mainstream media is a failure. that doesn't mean there's a conspiracy against Hindus and towards Islamization of India. If anything, MSM is more hinduized than ever. Entire India seems to be. Since you belong to the majority group, you won't even feel it, and can sit coolly in judgement of people who face the brunt of majoritarian attacks across India.

Okay if you are truly interested refer to these answers.

What are you trying to prove here by posting some morphed photos, the violence was never happened?

If you google  abt Jews massacre in Germany which will direct you tons of websites and some of them might be mophed but that doesn't make massacre a lie.

17 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I keep recounting to an experience of mine in the summer of 2013 in India.

The place - around 150kms south of Chennai. I had just hired a young guy to my office in Pondicherry. He was a dalit (which I came to know later when I was talking to him). dropped out after 12th, etc.

He told me that there are murders every day, or at best every week due to caste clashes (he didn't say it was between dalits and others, I made the connection much later). I refused to believe it. Over the next three weeks, he showed me 7 bodies (at various times). Young guys/girls killed and disposed off in open ground. He also said that there is no point in approaching the police, who are probably behind some of these murders.

What MSM shows is a small portion of what is happening to the dalits. The truth is too stark to be shown with greater regularity.

Things are better now, he said. About one in 3months, and local papers have started getting brave about reporting it. But MSM will hardly bother to follow the story and tell it. The story of caste discrimination, and use of govt machinery to keep dalits out of mainstream.

MSM caters to its audience. Not to the truth. It shows what you guys want to see. God forbid, if you want to see these kinds of riot news. In an already brainwashed population, india cannot handle swathes of people, safe in their conviction that muslims are out to get them.

May be that is the reason MSM doesn't blow these things up out of proportion. And they are right. public can sometimes be triggered.

Brother see the response when specific questions were asked in this thread. Again I think no one is hating people here, we were just asking questions.