Communal tensions in West Bengal - Dhulagadh

micxas

8 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

Andarni kaaalchidengaaali. religion religion ani sachipootunnaru

Ade chestunanru ga everyday through out the world, nijam mataldithe matram maha kopam vachesthundi.  

Simple question why don't you let the other people live because they follow different faith .(*

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

check the video the reported is right beside the place where this all happened man. adhi kuda hoax ee naa?

Anthe ga mari.. get ready to be labeled.  

2 minutes ago, Bhai said:

did i say anything abut this video??

How can you  say anything against a video when it is not posted in the first place :o

The first video visuals, some of them may or may not doctored but the intension was to show an incident like this was happened. You seem to divert it by posting some morphed photos. Anyways I cross checked through several sources before posting a thread.

11 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

check the video the reported is right beside the place where this all happened man. adhi kuda hoax ee naa?

i didn't watch the video.... but, if the content is about the state heads silence on the happenings in his/her state. Then, yes its the state head's fault. should be questioned and brought to justice irrespective of religion or caste or cadre.

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

How can you  say anything against a video when it is not posted in the first place :o

The first video visuals, some of them may or may not doctored but the intension was to show an incident like this was happened. You seem to divert it by posting some morphed photos. Anyways I cross checked through several sources before posting a thread.

dude...look at your first post first video... it has visuals of mumabi azad maidan voilence not WB.

Whats the need of morphed pic or video to convey truth??

13 minutes ago, micxas said:

Anthe ga mari.. get ready to be labeled.  

video sudu baa deenama nina pichi lesindi, donga munda mona army routine process ki racha chesindi ipudu asalu patha kuda lekunda poindi.. govt di kuda thapu ee love da vere valu emana cheste racha chestaru, ipudu na bjp munduku raledu na congi or naa aap edi raledu.. and look at that aa hole from tcp he is denying it directly 

12 minutes ago, Bhai said:

did i say anything abut this video??

did i gave you any proof about that photo you pasted? nuvu hoax ani poster esnav kada, i just showed you some facts anthe 

3 minutes ago, Bhai said:

dude...look at your first post first video... it has visuals of mumabi azad maidan voilence not WB.

so what is your point, is this not at all happening? 

The root cause of the problem is the philosophy, so my conclusion is you go and correct the basics in the ideology. 

Ledhu ante alkida pothe lashkar adi pothe IS lekapothe bokoharaam, Names will change but not the source and they will keep coming.

My 2 cents.

12 minutes ago, Bhai said:

i didn't watch the video.... but, if the content is about the state heads silence on the happenings in his/her state. Then, yes its the state head's fault. should be questioned and brought to justice irrespective of religion or caste or cadre.

watch the video and talk about it,,, yes I agree irrespective of religion any action should be taken but here the suffering is being done to Hindus not any, if any of such case happened to other religion then it would have been a bigger mess around the country now

10 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Adhi vido uploader ki telustundi may be he has evil intentions  we don't know.

10 minutes ago, micxas said:

Adhi vido uploader ki telustundi may be he has evil intentions  we don't know.

That's what I was referring to.

lets spread the truth, not others evil intentions.

17 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

watch the video and talk about it,,, yes I agree irrespective of religion any action should be taken but here the suffering is being done to Hindus not any, if any of such case happened to other religion then it would have been a bigger mess around the country now

Look at history of riots in India it hasn't spared a single religion, community not even language.