Communal tensions in West Bengal - Dhulagadh

micxas

8 hours ago, micxas said:

Law and order is a state issue, center is not suppose to involve unless things are really worse. Federalism %$#$

Okevela excite ayi involve ayina state rights tokkesarani antaru %$#$

you are right. Its failure of Mamata bannerjee. She's playing up the fundamentalist forces in WB.

BJP is playing the Hindu side.

She, the opposite side, sometimes both sides.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

14 hours ago, Bhai said:

keele pic paar

Pretty sure these guys are inching for a riot somewhere. It's already clear to them that Modi won't win again on development plank, because he's a dumbfcuk. They are hoping instigating riots will fetch them votes in 2019.

My wife tells me that I give too much credit to these Hindutva losers, attempting to talk sense to them. One should just brush them aside, ignore them, or just exploit them. I'm slowly seeing her point of view.

This hindutva world is such a disgusting world, with ugly people, saying ugly things.

10 hours ago, micxas said:

Brother see the response when specific questions were asked in this thread. Again I think no one is hating people here, we were just asking questions. 

There are several questions that you should first ask yourself before ganging up on people from other religion . like

1. Why are you so defensive about excesses of Hinduism? Is it because you want be tribal (in which case, religion is complete shyte, you can convert to muslim and still be Indian), or do you particularly enjoy Hindu history and proud and want to keep the tradition intact.

2. if its the second reason, what is the danger from Islam to those traditional Hindu cultures you love? I mean the good ones, not stupid ones like caste oppression. Whatever the danger you imagine to Hindus from Islam, the danger from materialism is much much more. Pretty sure more people leave hinduism to become atheists than convert to Islam.

3.You are worried that in the future, India will become majority muslim. If infact the demographic trends point to that, all the more reason to be kind and nice to them. Because your oppression and aggression now can be the catalyst for aggression in the future when muslims are majority.

btw, I don't believe that muslims will become majority anytime in the next couple hundred years. Even if humanity exists until then.

guys who are moral outraging this, think about this.

An army man's dad from UP was killed by a mob, because he was suspected to have eaten beef. The reactions (some Hindutva goons accusing the father as having stolen the cow) to these incidents didn't make your blood boil?

Now shut up about BJP, and go sleep. 

Yes. It is important to talk about muslim excesses. As it is important to talk about Hindu excesses. But do you know the whole picture? Are you even from that state? Do you understand the dynamics of religious clashes there?

No. No. Nothing. you are simply arguing on behalf of Hindutva blindly, reacting to something that you have no clue about.

based on news reports that you read when you are in the loo. I thought you didn't trust MSM. or is that trust based on how conveniently MSM plays up your point of view?

Just now, micxas said:

@lazybugger you type a lot and convey nothing. I already gave the solution to the problem. 

yeah. I unable to make tenuous connections about some incident and a religion itself, as if i'm an expert at that religion.

you don't have a solution. You are part of the problem. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

yeah. I unable to make tenuous connections about some incident and a religion itself, as if i'm an expert at that religion.

you don't have a solution. You are part of the problem. 

Okay, carry on.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay, carry on.

your solution is to change basics in Islam.

Like how? open Quran in notepad in .txt format and change it?

islam is not what is written in books, but what people follow. If books have to be changed to change people, all religious books should be burned. including bhagavad geetha.

There are other factors for why muslims are at war. Even though muslims may seem that they are more religiously observant than Hindus (this is also not true). There are serious issues with Islam's philosophy, but it doesn't make a regular muslim to offer to blow himself.

That person should either be brainwashed, humiliated, or poor or just a sociopath.

discussion on Islam is welcome, but not on a political angle, with half baked facts on the issue(riot in this case). I don't understand whether you are willingly enabling a bunch of Hindutva morons by criticising Islam pre-emptively, so they can kill the next muslim who eats beef without facing any repercussions, or you have no idea what you are doing.

read more on this. and not just hindutva based sources. Find out the muslim point of view too. 

43 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

your solution is to change basics in Islam.

Like how? open Quran in notepad in .txt format and change it?

islam is not what is written in books, but what people follow. If books have to be changed to change people, all religious books should be burned. including bhagavad geetha.

There are other factors for why muslims are at war. Even though muslims may seem that they are more religiously observant than Hindus (this is also not true). There are serious issues with Islam's philosophy, but it doesn't make a regular muslim to offer to blow himself.

That person should either be brainwashed, humiliated, or poor or just a sociopath.

discussion on Islam is welcome, but not on a political angle, with half baked facts on the issue(riot in this case). I don't understand whether you are willingly enabling a bunch of Hindutva morons by criticising Islam pre-emptively, so they can kill the next muslim who eats beef without facing any repercussions, or you have no idea what you are doing.

read more on this. and not just hindutva based sources. Find out the muslim point of view too. 

I am referring to something like renaissance. Something like getting rid of Sati or KanyaSulkam, etc.  To be specific get rid of the notion that only my faith is the only faith which is correct and directs everyone to the god.  To both chris. and Mos. but in this case more particularly to Moslems. I don't think anyone should have a problem with conversions without allurement.

Islam is at war with Hindus from 13th century,  Eg. the fall of Kakatiya empire and Vijayanagara and its  after effects. I don't buy your argument that problem of islam started with West intervening in middle east post second world war.

Again I am not trying to tell the Hindus  to kill any sections or themselves, it is all abt. protecting ourselves nothing else or nothing more. Idk if that needs to take a violent path or needs political representation. If yes then a big YES.

Why i am doing this is my identity is Hindu and I want it  to be continued. I think that is perfectly fine.

But you seem to have an issue with the existence of Hinduism itself in that case this discussion will not go anywhere.

29 minutes ago, micxas said:

I am referring to something like renaissance. Something like getting rid of Sati or KanyaSulkam, etc.  To be specific get rid of the notion that only my faith is the only faith which is correct and directs everyone to the god.  To both chris. and Mos. but in this case more particularly to Moslems. I don't think anyone should have a problem with conversions without allurement.

Islam is at war with Hindus from 13th century,  Eg. the fall of Kakatiya empire and Vijayanagara and its  after effects. I don't by your argument that problem of islam started with West intervening in middle east post second world war.

Again I am not trying to tell the Hindus  to kill any sections or themselves, it is all abt. protecting ourselves nothing else or nothing more. Idk if that needs to take a violent path or needs political representation. If yes then a big YES.

Why i am doing this is my identity is Hindu and I want it  to be continued. I think that is perfectly fine.

But you seem to have an issue with the existence of Hinduism itself in that case this discussion will not go anywhere.

This is not the 13th century. There are systems in place to address concerns of a community. If there is a genuine grievance, it is from the muslim community. Their political representation is way lower than their percentage in population.

Its true that the systems don't work very well in India. So as someone who wants India to be a functioning and great republic, I'm more concerned about how to make systems work, than about about my identity.

Doesn't mean I have a problem with Hinduism's existence.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

This is not the 13th century. There are systems in place to address concerns of a community. If there is a genuine grievance, it is from the muslim community. Their political representation is way lower than their percentage in population.

Its true that the systems don't work very well in India. So as someone who wants India to be a functioning and great republic, I'm more concerned about how to make systems work, than about about my identity.

Doesn't mean I have a problem with Hinduism's existence.

Okay, what is not there in 13th century which is there now to make the system work... Democracy isn't it?, at least the best among the available and I didn't say Hindus invented democracy.

Just now, micxas said:

Okay, what is not there in 13th century which is there now to make the system work... Democracy isn't it?, at least the best among the available and I didn't say Hindus invented democracy.

1. Hindus have bigger political representation than their proportion in population.

2. They have all the power in India.

3. So hindus bear the responsibility to reach out to muslims.

----

muslims are not averse to democracy. what gave you that idea? They just aren't introduced to it, in many countries. In places like Iran, democracy was subverted by foreign powers like US. so lets not paint all muslim countries in the same light, and blame Islam.