Communal tensions in West Bengal - Dhulagadh

micxas

5 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay, what is not there in 13th century which is there now to make the system work... Democracy isn't it?, at least the best among the available and I didn't say Hindus invented democracy.

A great idea to keep Hindu traditions alive. Pick a tradition and continue it.

music, art or crafts, or literature or sanskrit. 

Politics is important, but Hindus are not in danger. Even if they are, the exact issue is still not clear. How exactly are Hindus in danger in India?

If one can identify where, one can look at solutions. solutions acceptable within the constitution.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

1. Hindus have bigger political representation than their proportion in population.

2. They have all the power in India.

3. So hindus bear the responsibility to reach out to muslims.

----

muslims are not averse to democracy. what gave you that idea? Tc, in many countries. In places like Iran, democracy was subverted by foreign powers like US. so lets not paint all muslim countries in the same light, and blame Islam.

1. that is why india is  still secular and democratic. 

2. most of it.

3. Like how?, can you give us an example... no  to uniform civil code... fine,  sharia civil courts... fine... then what is next... if  abolishing triple talak is not democratic and being shown as an Hindu conspiracy.

You are basically telling us to do more appeasement.

If they are not then why Pak and Bangla minorities are not safe (even compared to india) . Now please do not twist the truth here. We will always  at look them as examples as they are our brothers since past 2000 plus years.

Exactly who will introduce them to democracy?, Turkey  also went back.

The democratic islamic countries you want to show as  an example are democratic because people are less religious but thats not the case with India.

In democracy what majority decides will be the rule of the land ( ebven if they want to get rid of democracy) so unless there is a logical conclusion to say growing islamic presence in india will not hurt the Democracy more specifically Hindus in general  then  we would have problems.  I don't buy your hypothesis.

I agree we had  a very few examples like some Moghal emperors like Akbar ( to be in power) but will that happen?

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

A great idea to keep Hindu traditions alive. Pick a tradition and continue it.

music, art or crafts, or literature or sanskrit. 

Politics is important, but Hindus are not in danger. Even if they are, the exact issue is still not clear. How exactly are Hindus in danger in India?

If one can identify where, one can look at solutions. solutions acceptable within the constitution.

music - we are still continuing carnatic music even in the US, I appreciate TamBram.s and godavari people for that.

I told you the problem right, the notion of only my faith is correct and absolute,  it's the root  and get rid of it.

The day that notion/ quote goes away there will be no conversions with allurement no conversions with sword. I follow my faith and respect yours and you do the same. That's Hinduism is fundamentally about and  one of the reason why I am keen to show myself as Hindu. Mistakes if there are any can be corrected in itself..

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

1. that is why india is  still secular and democratic. 

2. most of it.

3. Like how?, can you give us an example... no  to uniform civil code... fine,  sharia civil courts... fine... then what is next... if  abolishing triple talak is not democracy and it's an Hindu conspiracy.

You are basically telling us to do more appeasement.

If they are not then why Pak and Bangla minorities are not safe (even compared to india) . Now please do not twist the truth here. We will always look them as examples as they are our brothers since past 2000 plus years.

Exactly who will introduce them to democracy?, Turkey  also went back.

The democratic islamic countries you want to show as  an example are democratic because people are less religious but thats not the case with India.

In democracy what majority decides will be the rule of the land ( ebven if they want to get rid of democracy) so unless there is a logical conclusion to say growing islamic presence in india will not hurt the Democracy more specifically Hindus in general  then  we would have problems.  We had examples like some Moghal emperors like Akbar but will that happen?

okay. You seem to believe that Islam growth is bad for India. Lets assume that it is true for the moment.

How do you make sure Islam doesn't grow? by asking Hindus to retreat into their bigoted shells and protect their culture, even though they make no contribution to it, except following some mindless rituals?

How is it healthy for Hinduism? Hinduism will rot inside that shell.

I agree that it is always a losing battle for cultures like Hindus, against Abrahamic religions. There is no way to fight their influence, without becoming like them (I don't mean as a bad thing, I mean as homogenous as they are).

If the greatest thing about Hindus is their diversity, how can that be preserved in this fight against Islam? (I mean, ideological fight, not physical).

The closest Hindus can do, to keep away influence of Islam in their culture is mix more among themselves. By mix, I don't mean intercaste marriage. I mean, identify themselves by their caste more than as Hindus and engage in political and social give and take amongs them. Abolish all those hierarchies, don't call some castes as brahmin or by their varna, but just their caste names, etc.

Is this possible?

-----

But I don't believe Islam is bad for India. I have no problem if Islam becomes majority in India. I'm more interested in the systems that will be in place when it happens. I don't want Hindus, in their quest for dominance, destroy all systems for their political gains. Because it is going to affect them in future, when they become minority.

27 minutes ago, micxas said:

music - we are still continuing carnatic music even in the US, I appreciate TamBram.s and godavari people for that.

I told you the problem right, the notion of only my faith is correct and absolute,  it's the root  and get rid of it.

Just meet some Hindus who migrated to the US in the 1970s. They will say the same thing about Hinduism/brahminism that muslim would say. These people are highly educated engineers and scientists.

Some muslims are reacting to the abuse they receive in social settings, by clinging more to their religion. But ofcourse, muslims on the whole are a lot more conservative in nature because they are recent migrants. It is not a problem that is not fixable, with more integration of the next generation.

11 minutes ago, micxas said:

The day that notion/ quote goes away there will be no conversions with allurement no conversions with sword. I follow my faith and respect yours and you do the same. That's Hinduism is fundamentally about and  one of the reason why I am keen to show myself as Hindu. Mistakes if there are any can be corrected in itself..

Dont argue with paid trolls man. I think it boils down to his upbringing, which clearly reflects in the arguments. 

20 minutes ago, micxas said:

In India, muslims suffer from "baaga brathiki chedina community" syndrome. They are used to being the rulers, and are psychologically unable to accept Hindu resurgence.But this is only among the elite muslim community.

quite a significant section of muslims are recent converts <70yrs, probably of some lower caste, who converted because they couldn't stand Hinduism.

That is why, understanding why Islam is growing is very important to solving the problem. that is, if you consider that a problem.

Talking about Islam, helps no one.

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

Dont argue with paid trolls man. I think it boils down to his upbringing, which clearly reflects in the arguments. 

dude, my arguments reflect my excellent upbringing.

also, don't abuse your parents in a db, for not bringing you up well.

Just now, lazybugger said:

dude, my arguments reflect my excellent upbringing.

also, don't abuse your parents in a db, for not bringing you up well.

Sure, looks like they did an excellent job rising a cuntt..giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. You seem to believe that Islam growth is bad for India. Lets assume that it is true for the moment.

How do you make sure Islam doesn't grow? by asking Hindus to retreat into their bigoted shells and protect their culture, even though they make no contribution to it, except following some mindless rituals?

I agree that it is always a losing battle for cultures like Hindus, against Abrahamic religions. There is no way to fight their influence, without becoming like them (I don't mean as a bad thing, I mean as homogenous as they are).

If the greatest thing about Hindus is their diversity, how can that be preserved in this fight against Islam? (I mean, ideological fight, not physical).

The closest Hindus can do, to keep away influence of Islam in their culture is mix more among themselves. By mix, I don't mean intercaste marriage. I mean, identify themselves by their caste more than as Hindus and engage in political and social give and take amongs them. Abolish all those hierarchies, don't call some castes as brahmin or by their varna, but just their caste names, etc.

Is this possible?

-----

But I don't believe Islam is bad for India. I have no problem if Islam becomes majority in India. I'm more interested in the systems that will be in place when it happens. I don't want Hindus, in their quest for dominance, destroy all systems for their political gains. Because it is going to affect them in future, when they become minority.

pora converted na kodaka nuvvu enti maku cheppedi ...conv erted lanjxxxxxkodaka

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Is this possible?

-----

Okay, for a second let us assume growing islamic presence will not cause any issues to Hindus, Can you show me a current day example which can be compared to India. 

To be honest there is nothing much Hindus can do to as long as the birth rate is greatly varies so if anything of higher impact can be done voluntarily it has to come from other side.  The best Hindus can do is be vigilant and keep trying to see if conversions  will stop at least.

Caste system in Hinduism is not a big deal, abuse is a big deal. The rituals ( mindless as per you) are done to get rid of caste and Body. And the Varna system is not completely birth  based.  I don't understand what you mean -in bold letters.

I think everyone else is also interested to be more specific worried about what will be in the system. Not a sharia, nothing like jijiya tax, nothing like not recognizing Hindu marriages and looting Hindu temples and burning idols. Need example Pak and Middle East.

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

Sure, looks like they did an excellent job rising a cuntt..giphy.gif

looks like the irony is lost on you. to be expected, though, from someone as loutish as you are.

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Just meet some Hindus who migrated to the US in the 1970s. They will say the same thing about Hinduism/brahminism that muslim would say. These people are highly educated engineers and scientists.

Some muslims are reacting to the abuse they receive in social settings, by clinging more to their religion. But ofcourse, muslims on the whole are a lot more conservative in nature because they are recent migrants. It is not a problem that is not fixable, with more integration of the next generation.

giphy.gif