Communal tensions in West Bengal - Dhulagadh

micxas

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Better thing to do for a strong and confident Hindu is to listen to Muslims, take the good out of Islam, incorporate it in their communities, and live as Hindus. Improve Hinduism.

There is no need to be afraid of conversion.

Ofcourse, this is an ideal scenario, and real life is more complex than that. Its also more complex than your simplified narrative about life of Hindus under muslims, just because Pakistan and Bangladesh are like that now.

There is nothing  good out there in Islam which is not there in hinduism afaik. 

I still disagree, conversions are bad for so many reasons starting from collapse of native culture, national security  to may more.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay, just in case if you are thinking if there is nothing much Hindus can do what is the point of posting the thread at least they need to know this was happened due to religious reasons.

I'll never say such mannerless things. That is what loser assholes who can't argue their position do. (not you).

I'm trying to tell you that there are other ways, rather than simply reacting to Islamic growth or perceived growth.

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

can you ask anyone of muslim people to do the same man and then give an answer

are you saying that muslims simply refuse to mingle with non-muslims? and taking part in non-muslim functions and rituals?

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

There is nothing  good out there in Islam which is not there in hinduism afaik. 

I still disagree, conversions are bad for so many reasons starting from collapse of native culture, national security  to may more.

you just said the same thing that you accuse muslims of.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

How would you divide the current society in varnas then?

1.political class

2. army class

3. entrepreneur class

4. worker class

This, with people freely moving into and out of classes?

No still stick to the old. But divide the vrittti and swadharma aside. no varna is above other as a standard (pramaNikam). typical example no one should stop a sudra if he wants and deserves to be a saint, poet, businessman or the prime minister. Strictly against inter-varna marriages to avoid the troubles ..  It's not simple but not bad since it allows the original hindu dharma floursih not at the cost of anyone.

you just said the same thing that you accuse muslims of.

But that's true bro, I didn't Say Hnduism is perfect for all but it's perfect for hindus even if it is... thats not Hinduism is all about, it's about realizing the self ( Aatmaan) not converting people.. So my point  is if it's for spiritual reasons no need to go but i still get what you were saying if a dalit/ brahmin is discriminated because of the caste he was born he has everyone reason to leave. 

If you are interested bring a religious head from moslem community and i will discuss. 

Just now, micxas said:

No still stick to the old. But divide the vrittti and swadharma aside. no varna is above other as a standard (pramaNikam). typical example no one should stop a sudra if he wants and deserves to be a saint, poet, businessman or the prime minister. Strictly against inter-varna marriages to avoid the troubles ..  It's not simple but not bad since it allows the original hindu dharma floursih not at the cost of anyone.

I don't know man. This system looks to be ripe for abuse. What you propose looks like its similar to Japanese systems. Although they don't officially have castes. But India has become westernized already.

Also, isn't this the original purpose of the varna system? plenty of shudra castes did end up becoming kshatriyas, and dalits become brahmans. But except benefitting few at the expense of many (within the varna), I don't understand how this would be helpful.

Didi time deggara padindi..donga munda..sharuvulu edano vundaru, mana desham lo west bangal CM roopam lo vuntaru ani talk..

narinja jenda egaralsinde bengal la...masthu ayipoindi...

jai sriram

are you saying that muslims simply refuse to mingle with non-muslims? and taking part in non-muslim functions and rituals?

No, I am saying what you have asked for.. I am asking to take good out from Hinduism, incorporate it in their communities  and live  as Muslims, improve Muslim. 

+_(

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Better thing to do for a strong and confident Hindu is to listen to Muslims, take the good out of Islam, incorporate it in their communities, and live as Hindus. Improve Hinduism.

There is no need to be afraid of conversion.

Ofcourse, this is an ideal scenario, and real life is more complex than that. Its also more complex than your simplified narrative about life of Hindus under muslims, just because Pakistan and Bangladesh are like that now.

and follow that to make good Istam. 

1 minute ago, micxas said:

But that's true bro, I didn't Say Hnduism is perfect for all but it's perfect for hindus. So my point  is if it's for spiritual reasons no need to go but i still get what you were saying if a dalit/ brahmin is discriminated because of the caste he was born he has everyone reason to leave. 

If you are interested bring a religious head from moslem community and i will discuss. 

I think you can easily seek a muslim religious head, and discuss with him. Plenty of them from India in the US.

Now, I don't understand when you said that Islam is bad. You meant bad for Hindus, or bad for muslims?

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

No, I am saying what you have asked for.. I am asking to take good out from Hinduism, incorporate it in their communities  and live  as Muslims, improve Muslim. 

+_(

and follow that to make good Istam. 

haha.. its harder for them to do it, because unlike Hindus, they are a much bigger community with diminishing influence individually.

However, whats to say that they won't incorporate Hindu culture into their own and improve their culture? Islam has done that for ages. That's how religions and cultures survive. By copying and incorporating from the best.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't know man. This system looks to be ripe for abuse. What you propose looks like its similar to Japanese systems. Although they don't officially have castes. But India has become westernized already.

Also, isn't this the original purpose of the varna system? plenty of shudra castes did end up becoming kshatriyas, and dalits become brahmans. But except benefitting few at the expense of many (within the varna), I don't understand how this would be helpful.

Yeah it was abused esp. by Brahmins since the formal education was held at the hands of one Varna. And some jaatis of sudras became kings thrown others into untouchables. But the solution is you correct or change what is wrong/ not suitable instead of getting rid of it completely.  

Sudra will remain a sudra even he become a king. I am trying to balance the societal system and Spirituality. But not at the cost of going against the foundation of itself.  

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Yeah it was abused esp. by Brahmins since the formal education was held at the hands of one Varna. And some jaatis of sudras became kings thrown others into untouchables. But the solution is you correct or change what is wrong/ not suitable instead of getting rid of it completely.  

Sudra will remain a sudra even he become a king. I am trying to balance the societal system and Spirituality. But not at the cost of going against the foundation of itself.  

I think the foundation itself requires better articulation. The basic question remains, what is the need for varna?

to preserve the old order is not a good reason that can cut ice with may people, especially in the sudra category. Forget dalit.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I think you can easily seek a muslim religious head, and discuss with him. Plenty of them from India in the US.

Now, I don't understand when you said that Islam is bad. You meant bad for Hindus, or bad for muslims?

I am not interested in debate either only if someone say my religion is good than yours then i will not keep quiet.

I said Islam is bad for Hindus ( both for converted and the rest)  not for moslmes but that doesn't mean everything in islam is good for moslems and  to the society. Same applies to Hinduism but in lesser terms.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. its harder for them to do it, because unlike Hindus, they are a much bigger community with diminishing influence individually.

However, whats to say that they won't incorporate Hindu culture into their own and improve their culture? Islam has done that for ages. That's how religions and cultures survive. By copying and incorporating from the best.

so then why asking Hindus to do that, guess Hindus also doing that for survival of religions. so point is no one needs to be asked for changed or do some changes, guess everything what has written in all the books or whatever they refer too say good only not anything then that