Stocks experts CEMP, FIT & TWITTER any advises???

zombie

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

i wouldnt buy twitter, would rather look for vr tech, ai, self driving car tech companies and spacex. Spacex mars first mission success avte shares bhummida undav@3$%

Mayya alaa companies ani group ga cheppakunda particular stock name suggest cheyavaa koddiga research cheysi konukunta.. newbie poraganni stocks ki 

6 minutes ago, zombie said:

Mayya alaa companies ani group ga cheppakunda particular stock name suggest cheyavaa koddiga research cheysi konukunta.. newbie poraganni stocks ki 

noob aite play with penny stocks and research. Dont put in money with out getting comfortable with a good realtime stocks app. That way you can monitor all day long your investments and know when to drop them with a touch or buy them. 

Btw am not an expert , i believe there are some good experts in db.

Twitter has some negative sentiment regarding its future growth in the market.

Some feel twitter has reached thee extent it could grow to in its present form Unless, Twitter comes out with a product which can appeal to future users, once can expect twitter to be at present levels in the next 1 year too..may be 5-10% spike sometime but not for long.

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

noob aite play with penny stocks and research. Dont put in money with out getting comfortable with a good realtime stocks app. That way you can monitor all day long your investments and know when to drop them with a touch or buy them. 

Btw am not an expert , i believe there are some good experts in db.

thattt aa

1 hour ago, yomama said:

i wouldnt buy twitter, would rather look for vr tech, ai, self driving car tech companies and spacex. Spacex mars first mission success avte shares bhummida undav@3$%

SpaceX is still private ...you cannot buy the stocks