Nenu Nov lo Married nenu joint ga file cheyocha taxes wife not working

chilakottudu

Nuvvu em worry avvaku.  nuvvu Dec 31st pelli chesukunna aa year mottam dependent ga claim chesukovachu.

You will be benefited this year . ENjoy your tax savings. Don't forget to buy a nice gift to your wife :) . 

I went to IRS office with my wife and all documents.  They verified my returns and submitted. my wife got ITIN in 2 months. 

if you don't want to go to IRS office after Jan 20th , apply ITIN online and get the number . Submit returns with ITIN number. 

32 minutes ago, chilakottudu said:

mayya kani na wife ippudu US lo ledhu feb lo vasthundi ala ayina joint ga file cheyocha or 2016 lone ravali ah 

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Nuvvu em worry avvaku.  nuvvu Dec 31st pelli chesukunna aa year mottam dependent ga claim chesukovachu.

You will be benefited this year . ENjoy your tax savings. Don't forget to buy a nice gift to your wife :) . 

I went to IRS office with my wife and all documents.  They verified my returns and submitted. my wife got ITIN in 2 months. 

if you don't want to go to IRS office after Jan 20th , apply ITIN online and get the number . Submit returns with ITIN number. 

ipudu cheppu @Simple123

1 hour ago, chilakottudu said:

mayya kani na wife ippudu US lo ledhu feb lo vasthundi ala ayina joint ga file cheyocha or 2016 lone ravali ah 

IRS nundi oka number osthundi... You have to mention it..

18 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

this year I worked very few months...

and I got some Unemployment Benefits for few months...

How to file?

anybody in this situation.??

Send me your documents and $200 .

5 hours ago, Simple123 said:

u cannot apply ITIN online.

you have to file ur taxes..along with W7 which is applicaiton for ITIN.

@mettastar  educate people man.

37 minutes ago, Spartan said:

u cannot apply ITIN online.

you have to file ur taxes..along with W7 which is applicaiton for ITIN.

@mettastar  educate people man.

i mean he has to post all the documents to IRS including passport.