job chesthanu baagane, but interview ante sussu.... anni chadivi natte untai, but interview lo ucha poskunta

BulletBaskar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BulletBaskar

• BommaliNinnodhala

• micxas

• Novak_Djokovic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BulletBaskar said:

ade bro.... project project handle cheya galanu when i have a job
but interview lo maatram mind blank avtadi....anni chadivi natte untadi, but gurtu raavu :(

Neeke kadu,evarki basics gurtu raavu sudden ga adigite. Relax ayyi. Em adagavacho interviews lo oka sari paper lo raaskoni practice accordingly. You should easily coast it.all the best!

Just now, Rimbolamaster said:

Neeke kadu,evarki basics gurtu raavu sudden ga adigite. Relax ayyi. Em adagavacho interviews lo oka sari paper lo raaskoni practice accordingly. You should easily coast it.all the best!

thankyouthankyou bro

Ye tech and read algorithms, DS :) most of interviews are running around these concepts. Searching, sorting lanti things, big o notation and so on. Nen adedo variety algorithm chusa famous anta djikstra algorithm, inta varku open cheyle.

12 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

somebody help

em cheyali? interview anagaane bayam vestadi....anni chadivinatte untai, but basics adigithe anni marchipothanu.....example, nenu recent ga...ante oka 2 weeks back, oka article chadivi, practice chesanu, but ivala oka complete ga marchi poyanu :(

suggestions pls

try to attend more interviews

and explain your previous project

project bane handle chesta anav kabatti, interviewer ki explain cheyu ne roles 

it might help, if interviewer knows u know the project well

and also try to see what company is expecting from you, this helps for next interviews

bro, Communication skills sangati enti ?

I personally tried this many times and instead of giving chance for the interviewer to go deep into the subject, I try to divert him and keep focus on subject which I know better and instead of answering the questions, I answer less and question more about the project, outcome, requirement,team size, composure and that keeps the discussion focussed on the subject and project outcome rather than going deep into the technology discussion and skillset.

It's not a perfect idea to crack interview but it did work for me quite a few times. And as long as we have good communication skills, I have observed most of the times interviews did not go into deep tech discussion mode but more from a business point of view.

Good Luck.

25 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

somebody help

em cheyali? interview anagaane bayam vestadi....anni chadivinatte untai, but basics adigithe anni marchipothanu.....example, nenu recent ga...ante oka 2 weeks back, oka article chadivi, practice chesanu, but ivala oka complete ga marchi poyanu :(

suggestions pls

write expected questions and answers in paper and read them out loud.

and try to be honest , telidu (Didn't get chance to explore on it but I am sure I can figure it out ) is also a good answer,

intro lo spend lot of time on what you did and know so that their questions are around what you know.

48 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

somebody help

suggestions pls

U will remember only if u practice 

.Only solution adokkatey

1 hour ago, BulletBaskar said:

real time 4-5 years undi, but yeedi gurtu vachi chavadu basics adigithe.... ade na problem

so emaina suggestions istaremo interview point of view ani asking

1 hour ago, BulletBaskar said:

somebody help

suggestions pls

this shows you don't have basics.. first learn basics..

Interview ki velle mundu.. all you have to work on is

Whats your previous project?

what was your role?

Challenges you faced?

things you learned out of it.

first ivi manchiga raskoni nerchuko...