VISA DROPBOX and STAMPING Experience...

AFDBAbhimanini

5 minutes ago, chittibob said:

If you are willing to submit documents in Hyderabad, why not schedule interview for Hyderabad and fill out DS-160 for Hyderabad Consulate?

Hyd acchu raaledhu bro past lo.. all my stampings were at chennai successfully.. I know its silly reason but visa stamping ante chance theesukomu kadha ani

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AFDBAbhimanini

• Kalam_Youtheman

• BommaliNinnodhala

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

2 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Hyd acchu raaledhu bro past lo.. all my stampings were at chennai successfully.. I know its silly reason but visa stamping ante chance theesukomu kadha ani

Dropbox confirmation page lo untadi kada bhayya location where you are dropping off ani.. ade consulate lo process chestaru.. I dont think they will send it to Chennai.. Its an added expense for them and also liability of documents.. I guess you need to drop the documents at the post you select. 

7 hours ago, chittibob said:

Dropbox confirmation page lo untadi kada bhayya location where you are dropping off ani.. ade consulate lo process chestaru.. I dont think they will send it to Chennai.. Its an added expense for them and also liability of documents.. I guess you need to drop the documents at the post you select. 

drop box confirmation lo at any 11 locations in INDIA ani undhii...adhe anukuntunnaa expense avthundhi kadha ani documents theesukoremo ani.... last option inka chennai ki a velthaa... but evvaraina ala chesaaraaa ani ee DB lo..

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

drop box confirmation lo at any 11 locations in INDIA ani undhii...adhe anukuntunnaa expense avthundhi kadha ani documents theesukoremo ani.... last option inka chennai ki a velthaa... but evvaraina ala chesaaraaa ani ee DB lo..

i guess -  dani meaning 11 locations unnay india lo ani bro......but oka drop off location pettukuni inko location lo drop cheyyadam kadu...

13 hours ago, Balibabu said:

@TS

needi masters and job same field aa?  Different ayitey em answer cheppav?

Nope. Naadi different. Kani nannu specificga em adagaledhu. 

12 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaa  FT anntunnav mari client letter endhuku carry chesav...if so what is that.. You meant employer letter ?

Nenu only employment verification letter. Just info kosam cheppa. client letter pattuku vellandi ani. 

2 hours ago, saradagakasepu said:

i guess -  dani meaning 11 locations unnay india lo ani bro......but oka drop off location pettukuni inko location lo drop cheyyadam kadu...

so DS160 ekkada submit chesthaavo vaadi daggare drop off cheyyamantav anamata...

reply from UStravel docs...last line see bro

With reference to follow up email, if you are eligible for Drop Box, you don’t have to schedule any appointments. You may submit the documents at any of the 11 document drop off locations from Monday to Friday between 10am to 4pm. Please refer the link http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-documentdropoff.asp for the information on document drop off locations. 

Please note that, your visa application will be processed at the interview location mentioned on your DS-160 form. Hence, you may fill up the DS-160 form with the interview location where you wish to have your application processed. You may also inform the same at the time of submitting your documents. 

20 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

so DS160 ekkada submit chesthaavo vaadi daggare drop off cheyyamantav anamata...

With reference to follow up email, if you are eligible for Drop Box, you don’t have to schedule any appointments. You may submit the documents at any of the 11 document drop off locations from Monday to Friday between 10am to 4pm. Please refer the link http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-documentdropoff.asp for the information on document drop off locations. 

Please note that, your visa application will be processed at the interview location mentioned on your DS-160 form. Hence, you may fill up the DS-160 form with the interview location where you wish to have your application processed. You may also inform the same at the time of submitting your documents. 

best thing is to call the consulate bro...clarity vachesthadi

ipudu USA lo job lekunda edo tokkalo consultancy lo h1 pick ayyi interview ki velam anuko 

nee client evaru ante em cheppali

client letter ante em cheppali

ela cover drive square drive lu eyyali 

1 hour ago, fake_Bezawada said:

ipudu USA lo job lekunda edo tokkalo consultancy lo h1 pick ayyi interview ki velam anuko 

nee client evaru ante em cheppali

client letter ante em cheppali

ela cover drive square drive lu eyyali 

best thing..dont go 

22 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

best thing..dont go 

mari F1 batch anthe ela surviove avtunaru interviews lo 

thutumri consultancy lo train ayyi h1 file ayyi bench vundhi vunapudu stamping ki veltaru kadha ela cover drive estaru

15 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

mari F1 batch anthe ela surviove avtunaru interviews lo 

thutumri consultancy lo train ayyi h1 file ayyi bench vundhi vunapudu stamping ki veltaru kadha ela cover drive estaru

vere vaala gurinchi lite tisko..nee situation lo its not recommended stepping out of the countryyyy without job or suporting docs....

23 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

nuvvu hyd lo submit cheste vallu chennai consulate ki pamputaru...

vallu malli return hyd ki pamputaru, if stamping done w/o issues.

Ledante ninnu chn ki interview ki rammantaru..